M10

Dec 11, 2017
How do I get the shampoo achievement? Have all the others in that sequence, never figured that one out.
send the boys away and talk about sex or "dance" train with her but choose the angel options to just tease after go shower when in the locker room

Reactions: Pantisocrat

M10

Dec 11, 2017
has anyone figure it out how to get the police options in red light district because i got twice but don't have the faintest idea why and need a 3rd

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
You probably need to grind Taylor's corruption some more. Don't forget to talk to her before the shower too.

One of the things that makes this game hard is that it makes you grind so much to unlock the next scene that you start to question if you're doing the right thing. Like I've seen this seen a dozen times now, there must be something else I have to do to unlock the next one... Nope, it just needed you to run the scene 8 more times.
Taylor is over 100 on corruption. Talking to the boys about visiting the girls changing room jumps straight to them fucking Chloe. No choices, no chance to talk.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
has anyone figure it out how to get the police options in red light district because i got twice but don't have the faintest idea why and need a 3rd
I believe by not satisfying customers in the glory hole, it shows up at the end of your stint summary you get as angry customers.

how to remove panties to continue school scenes?
Take a bath, and then don't put on makeup (rush to school). You'll forget to put them on. I don't think it's always an option, might need something for that choice to appear or certain sluttiness for you to forget, but that's how you do it when it's avalible.

Reactions: White-Wolf

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Taylor is over 100 on corruption. Talking to the boys about visiting the girls changing room jumps straight to them fucking Chloe. No choices, no chance to talk.
Make sure when you talk to Taylor you talk about "boys". That way she'll go to the shower. If you tease her about sex she'll run off instead and the guys will rape Chloe. When you talk to them make sure you talk about Taylor.

Reactions: Peiper

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Found a bug. In the cafe if you spam click on the cooking icon in the cafe you can run it multiple times without it deducting energy. You can easily make thousands of dollars once you have the stat ground up some.

Reactions: White-Wolf

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I got this far and chose the left door (wanting to see the content before moving on in the game) but cannot find a way to choose the other door now
Doesn't work for me. They just fuck Chloe every time with no choice about which cubicle.
I chose the right cubicle first (and was able to come back to the left cubicle on a later day). I don't know if choosing the left cubicle first locks you out of the right cubicle path or not. That would be kind of story-ending, so I don't think it would. I'm not sure.

You may have to try going to cheer practice, talk to Taylor about boys (maybe a couple of times) and then talk to the boys. If there is a third option when you talk to the boys that mentions Taylor, you're back on track. If not, I'm not sure.

When I get a chance I'll try to run through it choosing the right cubicle first to see if that does lock you out of the right cubicle path.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
There is some variation on the landlord stuff.
At first on friday(rentday) if you slept naked and tell him that you DONT have the money, he fucks you ( if youre slutty enogh) without more payoff - you just get the delay to the next rent payday, same as clothed basicly.

But if you decide to not pay the rent on FRIDAY (clothed or naked) and take a bath at SATURDAY morning (look in the mirror afterwards) the landlord shows up again and you get some options to decrease the amount you would have to pay otherwise.(+get some cash)

This also leads to all the other rent achievments
Thank you, I was confused on this one, and wondering why I was always stuck with Chloe just taking it in the ass, with finish on the outside. You are a true hero! Also how do you open the basement scenes during the road trip? Do you just keep going to find your cloths and clicking on it until it opens or do you have to be clothed before clicking on it? Either way, i will keep trying to get down there to explore those scenes.

White-Wolf

May 20, 2018
Found a bug. In the cafe if you spam click on the cooking icon in the cafe you can run it multiple times without it deducting energy. You can easily make thousands of dollars once you have the stat ground up some.
And dance in her room too, I clicked for many times but just spent 3 energy

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
this may sound like a dumb question but im going to ask anyway, is this game a prequel and/or sequel, anything about a series i should know about before i download?

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
New awesome Gameplay with my lovely Chloe

I wish more content with Hannah (also from Hannah´s Boattrip), she is a lot more sexy as Chloe.
But I love Chloe too.

Problems:
The Landlord is on Saturday fucking Chloe, but no anal, because she must not pay so much, but how can I get the achievement?
And how can Chloe play with her (and with toys) in the bathtup?

Reactions: GDS

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
this may sound like a dumb question but im going to ask anyway, is this game a prequel and/or sequel, anything about a series i should know about before i download?
This game is a sequel to Chloe18, with the continuation of Chloe18 vacation, GDS made a stand alone for a portion of this game, called Chloe18 cam girl. What you should know before downloading is in the first two games before you play this one. It is a huge back story, of how she became the way she is and why. Chloe18 was a lot of fun to play around with and figure everything out, the only thing I had an issue with was the whole grinding to get accomplishments, however, it wasn't that bad IMO. GDS does wonderful work on these games, and I believe he is possibly one of the best Devs.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you, I was confused on this one, and wondering why I was always stuck with Chloe just taking it in the ass, with finish on the outside. You are a true hero! Also how do you open the basement scenes during the road trip? Do you just keep going to find your cloths and clicking on it until it opens or do you have to be clothed before clicking on it? Either way, i will keep trying to get down there to explore those scenes.

You just click on the basement 3-5 times, she agrees to go in :) you get 2 scenes dressed and 2 scenes naked.

Reactions: Angus8504 and GDS

kays

Jan 4, 2018
i lvoe the chloe games !!! never stop making them only thing i dislike is the saving sometimes mixes up too much

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Taylors corruption is now at 70 but how can I let her get fucked by those basketball players?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Taylors corruption is now at 70 but how can I let her get fucked by those basketball players?
1. you talk with taylor about boys > she goes for the shower
2.talk to boys about taylor, tell em she wants to fuck all of em >
3. profit

Reactions: SCP 001
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes