blowme

Apr 27, 2017
yes, every scene you played gets unlocked in the gallery for replay.
no i mean like a gallery unlock cheat. I've played this game years ago and really don't feel like spending hours to unlock the scenes I didn't see before

takxizis

Nov 17, 2017
no i mean like a gallery unlock cheat. I've played this game years ago and really don't feel like spending hours to unlock the scenes I didn't see before
Go to C:\User\@username@\AppData\Local\Project_6\
Open your save file with text editor and change values from 0 to 1. Only last set need to be changed but i generally don't bother and change all zeroes to 1.

At least that's what was for all other Chloe games. I remember however having problems with this game in particular so my suggestion might not work here

Reactions: blowme

blowme

Apr 27, 2017
Go to C:\User\@username@\AppData\Local\Project_6\
Open your save file with text editor and change values from 0 to 1. Only last set need to be changed but i generally don't bother and change all zeroes to 1.

At least that's what was for all other Chloe games. I remember however having problems with this game in particular so my suggestion might not work here
Yeah unfortuntely that didn't seem to work. Thanks for trying though.

Edit: I did find this works https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe18-back-to-class-v39-gds.25759/post-2219005

Last edited:

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Does this game have an HD version or any way to increase the resolution? I feel like it's a bit blurry :(

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
My friends, can you tell me games like Chloe? A simulator of life on behalf of the heroine girl. Surely there are such games.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes