Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
This is a cheat menu for that provides tons of features that will help boost you through the game with more features planned in upcoming updates. This cheat will only ever support the windows operating system. If the game is updated you will have to wait for me to update the cheat, this will take a day or 2.​

Updated: 02/06/19
Game/Creator:
Modder: -
Mod Version: v1.5
Game Version: v40.1 Holiday Update
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
-

Other:

Gif.gif

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Does not work on Wine unfortunately. Could you point out the core values that the tool edits so that we can edit our saves manually?

Reactions: Hoschimitzu

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Does not work on Wine unfortunately. Could you point out the core values that the tool edits so that we can edit our saves manually?
The application writes to the live memory address pointers, I can provide them if you like but I don't see how you could be able to edit saves with them.

Reactions: Canto Forte

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Hello, could someone upload it on different site? Because mega is forever on limit for me (20ppl is using the internet)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
When I run chloecheat as admin ( or normal mode really), the app runs in background, but no UI ever appears. I tried elevating the process, nothing, it stays hidden as a progress.

It's not trying to datamine or anything though, so that's a plus. Still no idea why it's staying hidden.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
When I run chloecheat as admin ( or normal mode really), the app runs in background, but no UI ever appears. I tried elevating the process, nothing, it stays hidden as a progress.

It's not trying to datamine or anything though, so that's a plus. Still no idea why it's staying hidden.
I'm not too sure why that's happening. Do you have the latest version of .NET installed?