• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
These remind me of mediocre MMD animations. I think the models used are interesting, but boy does it look like models slapped onto a preset scene so there's going to be a lot of awkward animation and body bending.

Reactions: IR_Content

Kaian500

Dec 8, 2017
not really sure what to expect from this. The models are pretty good but im not really sure what is going on.

CakeDay

Apr 26, 2021
He teased a Mel Medarda (Arcane) vid from his Patreon. Anyone have it?

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Above link doesn't work for me, but she posted a preview on rule34video Looks pretty good.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Above link doesn't work for me, but she posted a preview on rule34video Looks pretty good.
Ah. I love the characters & models that guy uses along with the general style, but the audio is so atrocious that it really drags everything down to a disappointing level.

Reactions: pollyponpon

Houzanshi87

Jun 7, 2022
why are there so many duplicate filenames for the .pad files? i select to not download those and it still flags as duplicate file name errors and wont download. spent the last 20 min searching and manual renaming and still not done. not the only torrent like this on the site.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
oh shit! somebody who has premium mega or something should download the whole thing fast and get it on another filehost

i got march and fiora+shyvana under control

Made a pixeldrain link for those mentioned above.

Last edited: