TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a on ULMF.

shirawa

Jul 27, 2019
I give up. very difficult to clear and I can't understand skill ability. anyone know cheat or how to use cheat engine with it ?

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
I love this circle's work. This game was tough in Japanese but it was one of the best I've played. Please can someone give us a translation?
do you know how they translate games

i want to translate some game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One of the partials above were... partially done with BepInEx and the Unity Auto Translator. It can translate (although it may not always make sense) most Unity games text, but it won't do images.

Unity is usually a pain to try and do anything else with I think.

Dzung16

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 873293

Work Format
File Format
Genre
Hey guys, when i tried to open this, there's an error like this. I change my locale to Japan but it won't help. How can i solve this

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys, when i tried to open this, there's an error like this. I change my locale to Japan but it won't help. How can i solve this
The Japanese part says Chikan no Kiwami.eXe cannot be opened. It could be your antivirus blocking it; they don't like strange exe files running sometimes. You could run your antivirus on just that one file and if it doesn't find anything wrong with it put it in an exclusion folder so the antivirus allows it. The file may also have been corrupted on download. Other than that I'm not sure.