Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What variable do i need to change, so that it reflects Billy having been given the coupon?
I'm at step 260 in the walkthough, I have the coupon, but the choice doesn't appear in
dialogue when selecting "convince billy not to go home" only tell about beach appears.

Thanks

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What variable do i need to change, so that it reflects Billy having been given the coupon?
I'm at step 260 in the walkthough, I have the coupon, but the choice doesn't appear in
dialogue when selecting "convince billy not to go home" only tell about beach appears.

Thanks
Answering my own problem for anyone having the same issue....
Change the 'mail1' value to 1, then talk to Billy the next day.

Reactions: umgwing

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
cheatmenu for twist 0.29
See post:

You got several options however
1) Use the included cheats from the base game
2) RegEdit
3) SaveEditor
4) Build CheatMenu yourself, the sourcecode is included.
5) Wait until 0.29Final is released, i generally update CheatMenu within 24hours of its release, this build should be no different.

Edit: since i needed the scene dumps i also had to build CheatMenu for 0.29Beta1 so here you go:
Disclaimer: this will likely only work for the Beta1 version and no subsequent Beta's or the Final, unless the file stays the same, aka no code changes are made only changes to game resources
For the tech savvy; you could compare the file hash for the original Beta1 (or included BACKUP in attached archive) file to any subsequent versions to figure this out.

Edit2:Beta2 has made changes to the assembly and hence this will not work for that.

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
anyone have the save file where you kick the dad or let him stay in the couch bed? please i messed up he wont leave anymore

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Cheat no longer works, as KsT released a "Very Final" version of 0.29.

Just FYI.
I can't patch what i don't have, so unless someone uploads that version there's not much i can do.
anyone have the save file where you kick the dad or let him stay in the couch bed? please i messed up he wont leave anymore
You could use a save from this post: its from 0.28 but should be close enough.

DS 1010

Jan 15, 2018
Okay, this is weird. I rebooted my PC and now it opens with no problem.

Sorry for the false flag!

Gotta love Windows...

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i have 300+ score with emma she has invited me to repair her tv but everytime i go to her house she refuses to let me come in and on thursdays she offers me job i don't know what to do please help i have checked variable tvrep=1. I am attaching my game files

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i have 300+ score with emma she has invited me to repair her tv but everytime i go to her house she refuses to let me come in and on thursdays she offers me job i don't know what to do please help i have checked variable tvrep=1

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
hi i have 300+ score with emma she has invited me to repair her tv but everytime i go to her house she refuses to let me come in and on thursdays she offers me job i don't know what to do please help i have checked variable tvrep=1
You need to do the pool scene and grab her

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
sir i have done pool scene with her and kelly is there any other pool scene??
This is the gamelogic for TV repair (Do note, you should really get here legit or know what the implications are when cheating variables as you can miss other variables that get set along the way, breaking other quests)
You could compare your current state to the required state to get a hint on what you need to focus on, also scenedumps can give pretty exact steps but they read like code so you need some experience in that~
logicflow.png

TLDR: mainq 8 or higher, emmascr 16 or higher, emmaq 4 or lower and tvrep at 1

Reactions: ramson32