Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Is there anything like this for a Mac
I don't plan on releasing a mac version as i don't own a mac or use macOS.
I'd be interested to see if i would even be able to build a version for macOS on a windows machine.
As a test i build a version with the mac binaries you can try.

Install instructions:
backup "Assembly-CSharp.dll" as you're about to overwrite it.
Extract to:
Code:
TheTwist026MAC.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Possibly you ran 0.26Beta1 or Beta2 maybe, in that case the results would be unpredictable as CheatMenu 0.6.0 was build for 0.26Final
0.26Final also seems to have several bugs concerning the buttons being hidden and PC we have to wait for a fix from KsT for that.
Yes the PC will not open. I have downloaded 026 Final from Mega and lewd and both versions have the same problem with the PC. I still cannot open it in the game to get spycam or anything. I have asked Kelly in the Pahrmacy about her outfit in the "anal" scene thinking that this would trigger the PC to open but it did not. Is there a fix for this or is the game just buggy?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
the final ver has got some issues . Everybody's playing beta 2 right now
I'm aware of the buggy final version this month, i was anticipating someone posting the fixed final before updating the mod (as i think someone mentioned a "final final" version)
I'd rather not push 3 versions (final, beta2 and then fixed final) in a short time-frame due to my limited free time.

I whipped up a version for Beta2, do note however i didn't have the time to do proper testing but i suspect it'll work just fine.
Edit: removed outdated mod.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm aware of the buggy final version this month, i was anticipating someone posting the fixed final before updating the mod (as i think someone mentioned a "final final" version)
I'd rather not push 3 versions (final, beta2 and then fixed final) in a short time-frame due to my limited free time.

I whipped up a version for Beta2, do note however i didn't have the time to do proper testing but i suspect it'll work just fine.
wow. thank you/ that's very kind of you

U

User_488453

It wont let me add these to the game, telling me its not a RAR or ZIP file....

Any help? I didnt see this issue posted in the thread

Muck

Aug 13, 2017

What program did you use to unpack it? The latest 7zip is strongly recommended. Also, try a redownload just to be sure...

Reactions: User_488453

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017

Might be a corrupted download or outdated archiving app, i'm using just regular zip(2.0 Deflate) for the archive.

Updated CheatMenu for .27Final~
Changes:
Minor cleanup and better exception handling
Extended Increment/Decrement modifiers:
LeftClick = change value by 1 or 0.05 for Int and Float respectively
Shift+LeftClick change by 10 or 0.1
Ctrl+Shift+LeftClick change by 100 or 1.0
Trim newlines for SetText
Add parsing for InvokeEvent(type and method name)

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to change NPC locations or are they locked by the game?
I know that there is a location flag but I can't change it.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
does your mod can pick a scene? because it's so
difficult to invite mom on Friday and Saturday night. i need this for Billy's quest

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
does your mod can pick a scene? because it's so
difficult to invite mom on Friday and Saturday night. i need this for Billy's quest
Not currently, while possible to add i don't think its feasible as you could end up in situations with invalid gamestate leaving you with broken savegames, softlocks and other bugs.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Firstly, thankyou for this editor. It is impressive.

I'm just wondering if you could maybe do a 4k resolution version at some point? The menu is teeny weeny at higher resolutions. Not a big deal really.. I've been asking EA (origin app) the same question for the last 3 years.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Firstly, thankyou for this editor. It is impressive.

I'm just wondering if you could maybe do a 4k resolution version at some point? The menu is teeny weeny at higher resolutions. Not a big deal really.. I've been asking EA (origin app) the same question for the last 3 years.
Yeah, i probably could do some scaling based on window size.

I quickly whipped up a test version for it(its incomplete but mostly functional), as i don't own a 4k display i can't effectively test it on those resolutions.
Can you post a screenshot of it on a 4k display when you have the chance?

Reactions: Blaust