Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

Lobuziak

Jun 18, 2018
Everything is cool but what means "Dump current" / "Dump all" in Debug window ...i dont understand:)

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
@dsconstructor Good job as always! Thanks a lot for the new features! Dump all is working flawlessly! I love it!
You have all my respect!
Thanks for the praise, you're more then welcome~

If anyone has any suggestions for any features they want to see added let me know and i'll take a look.

Currently scheduled for next version:
-RandomInteger parsing added, in the format: "Min:X Max:Y - (Target Variable)" to give a indication on the chances you have to trigger certain events
Code:
(RandomInteger) Min:0 Max:10 - random
    (If) (int)random < 5
        (Call) ms_bath1_fail - null
    (ElseIf) (int)random >= 5
        (Call) ms_bath1_suc - null
On my TODO list:
-Add a Actions dropdown for quick actions, ie: +$100, Full Energy, Full Lube, Full Condoms, Full Suncream
-Fix StateViewer (Type) spacing, so the buttons and variable names line up correctly
-Add alphabetical sorting to StateViewer Variables

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Dozeil

Apr 29, 2017
i can't seem to find the answer on here, but where do it dump the scenes to, and how do i watch them ? :)

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
i can't seem to find the answer on here, but where do it dump the scenes to, and how do i watch them ? :)
Its mentioned under "Features" in the OP
Code:
.\TheTwist_Data\SCENENAME.dmp
These dumps contain the game logic for the scene and you can view them with any text editor of your choice.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
I have a problem with the 0.26 version of the game with this cheat menu version, my relations items and exit buttons don’t work anymore

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I have a problem with the 0.26 version of the game with this cheat menu version, my relations items and exit buttons don’t work anymore
Are you certain this is caused by this mod and not bugs inherent in 0.26Final?
I also can't seem to reproduce this, what are the steps to cause this bug?

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
I just download again the last version of the game and the cheat mod and now all works fine, it’s weird because I’m sure i was using the last version of the game and the mod when the bug appear.
Now I can’t get in Jason computer the rest seem to work fine.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I just download again the last version of the game and the cheat mod and now all works fine, it’s weird because I’m sure i was using the last version of the game and the mod when the bug appear.
Possibly you ran 0.26Beta1 or Beta2 maybe, in that case the results would be unpredictable as CheatMenu 0.6.0 was build for 0.26Final
0.26Final also seems to have several bugs concerning the buttons being hidden and PC we have to wait for a fix from KsT for that.

chillo

May 7, 2017
I used the v26 var cheat menu with v25 game and found the wait an hour button and drop down menu for moving to another room don't appear
I deleted v25 game and unzipped v26 game (no var cheat menu) and the problem remains.

is it a problem with the new v26 release?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I used the v26 var cheat menu with v25 game and found the wait an hour button and drop down menu for moving to another room don't appear
I deleted v25 game and unzipped v26 game (no var cheat menu) and the problem remains.

CheatMenu 0.6.0 is for 0.26Final, i'll attach the mod for 0.25Final if you wanne give that a try.
As for the bugs see my answer below

Thank you bro, but why after mod mod, I can't save and exit the game ??
0.26Final has a quite a few bugs with the buttons and the PC, got to wait for KsT to fix those~

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you bro, but why after mod mod, I can't save and exit the game ??
As a programmer I can tell you that dsconstructor's mod is very well written. Everything works as intended. You can download the source code of his mod from the OP and see it for yourself.

dsconstructor is adding his code on top of 's original code, so all the bugs you are experiencing are from the original code. It's very unfair to blame dsconstructor for other people mistakes. Such accusations may only force him to end of this project, which will be very sad.

So in other words - if you notice that his mod is not working as intended, for example the variables are not changing when you try to change them or dump files are not created when you try do dump a scene, then post your observations in this thread. dsconstructor will be glad to correct his bugs. But all other bugs should be reported to 's . It's pointless to post those bugs here, because is not reading this pirate forum at all. He is the only person who has this game source files, which makes him the only person who can create a new bugfixed version.

Reactions: Muck

chillo

May 7, 2017
CheatMenu 0.6.0 is for 0.26Final, i'll attach the mod for 0.25Final if you wanne give that a try.
As for the bugs see my answer below

0.26Final has a quite a few bugs with the buttons and the PC, got to wait for KsT to fix those~

thanks for the help deconstructor
I didn't realise latest var cheat menu wasn't backwards compatible

I deleted v25 as it became unplayable after using that var cheat menu
even reloading old saves the buttons disappeared on v25
its as if v25 game adopted the bugs from the v26 release.

despite all the lecturing I still cant get billy to approach me outside school
somehow I need to increase the billyjan stat from 4 or billysqr stat +1

v26 is too buggy to play so I might go back to v26 and use the v25 mod

thanks for the help

lol awaiting more flaming cos ive searched for v25 download and cant find it

chillo

May 7, 2017
As a programmer I can tell you that dsconstructor's mod is very well written. Everything works as intended. You can download the source code of his mod from the OP and see it for yourself.

dsconstructor is adding his code on top of 's original code, so all the bugs you are experiencing are from the original code. It's very unfair to blame dsconstructor for other people mistakes. Such accusations may only force him to end of this project, which will be very sad.

So in other words - if you notice that his mod is not working as intended, for example the variables are not changing when you try to change them or dump files are not created when you try do dump a scene, then post your observations in this thread. dsconstructor will be glad to correct his bugs. But all other bugs should be reported to 's . It's pointless to post those bugs here, because is not reading this pirate forum at all. He is the only person who has this game source files, which makes him the only person who can create a new bugfixed version.

hes just helped me thanks and I have posted on that thread and will do
and I didn't blame him I just asked

my main question was and still is how to get billy too approach me outside school without resorting to using that var cheat menu

oops I think I may have posted in the wrong forum. just noticed this is in the wrong forum, unless someone moved a post and I didn't realise?

Reactions: dobon