[Mod] CheatMenu [v0.6.4] for The Twist [0.29Final]

May 7, 2017
As a programmer I can tell you that dsconstructor's mod is very well written. Everything works as intended. You can download the source code of his mod from the OP and see it for yourself.

dsconstructor is adding his code on top of 's original code, so all the bugs you are experiencing are from the original code. It's very unfair to blame dsconstructor for other people mistakes. Such accusations may only force him to end of this project, which will be very sad.

So in other words - if you notice that his mod is not working as intended, for example the variables are not changing when you try to change them or dump files are not created when you try do dump a scene, then post your observations in this thread. dsconstructor will be glad to correct his bugs. But all other bugs should be reported to 's . It's pointless to post those bugs here, because is not reading this pirate forum at all. He is the only person who has this game source files, which makes him the only person who can create a new bugfixed version.

hes just helped me thanks and I have posted on that thread and will do
and I didn't blame him I just asked

my main question was and still is how to get billy too approach me outside school without resorting to using that var cheat menu

oops I think I may have posted in the wrong forum. just noticed this is in the wrong forum, unless someone moved a post and I didn't realise?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Is there anything like this for a Mac
I don't plan on releasing a mac version as i don't own a mac or use macOS.
I'd be interested to see if i would even be able to build a version for macOS on a windows machine.
As a test i build a version with the mac binaries you can try.

Install instructions:
backup "Assembly-CSharp.dll" as you're about to overwrite it.
Extract to:
Code:
TheTwist026MAC.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Managed

Attachments

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Possibly you ran 0.26Beta1 or Beta2 maybe, in that case the results would be unpredictable as CheatMenu 0.6.0 was build for 0.26Final
0.26Final also seems to have several bugs concerning the buttons being hidden and PC we have to wait for a fix from KsT for that.
Yes the PC will not open. I have downloaded 026 Final from Mega and lewd and both versions have the same problem with the PC. I still cannot open it in the game to get spycam or anything. I have asked Kelly in the Pahrmacy about her outfit in the "anal" scene thinking that this would trigger the PC to open but it did not. Is there a fix for this or is the game just buggy?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
the final ver has got some issues . Everybody's playing beta 2 right now
I'm aware of the buggy final version this month, i was anticipating someone posting the fixed final before updating the mod (as i think someone mentioned a "final final" version)
I'd rather not push 3 versions (final, beta2 and then fixed final) in a short time-frame due to my limited free time.

I whipped up a version for Beta2, do note however i didn't have the time to do proper testing but i suspect it'll work just fine.
Edit: removed outdated mod.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm aware of the buggy final version this month, i was anticipating someone posting the fixed final before updating the mod (as i think someone mentioned a "final final" version)
I'd rather not push 3 versions (final, beta2 and then fixed final) in a short time-frame due to my limited free time.

I whipped up a version for Beta2, do note however i didn't have the time to do proper testing but i suspect it'll work just fine.
wow. thank you/ that's very kind of you

Mar 11, 2018
It wont let me add these to the game, telling me its not a RAR or ZIP file....

Any help? I didnt see this issue posted in the thread

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
It wont let me add these to the game, telling me its not a RAR or ZIP file....

Any help? I didnt see this issue posted in the thread
Might be a corrupted download or outdated archiving app, i'm using just regular zip(2.0 Deflate) for the archive.

Updated CheatMenu for .27Final~
Changes:
Minor cleanup and better exception handling
Extended Increment/Decrement modifiers:
LeftClick = change value by 1 or 0.05 for Int and Float respectively
Shift+LeftClick change by 10 or 0.1
Ctrl+Shift+LeftClick change by 100 or 1.0
Trim newlines for SetText
Add parsing for InvokeEvent(type and method name)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
does your mod can pick a scene? because it's so
difficult to invite mom on Friday and Saturday night. i need this for Billy's quest

Dec 6, 2017
Firstly, thankyou for this editor. It is impressive.

I'm just wondering if you could maybe do a 4k resolution version at some point? The menu is teeny weeny at higher resolutions. Not a big deal really.. I've been asking EA (origin app) the same question for the last 3 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.