Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

Yuzu

Dec 5, 2017
Thank you for your mod. It just saved me from restarting the game.
Got a bug with Emma quest - can't ask her about restaurant. Seen lotsa others have the same bug too.
I've been experiment with your mod and manage to solve it :)
I used Finsit's Save editor to compare my save game with other ppl save game and used your mod to change
the needed value and viola.. problem solved. :)

P/S - the value to solve the bug is mainq. Change it to atleast 6 to fix the problem.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
How can i get all supplies added to my menu
I assume you mean suncream, condoms and lube?
All inventory items are listed under Flowchart_inv, set those mentioned above to 3 to get the max of each.
Quest items work a bit different, the count often works for tracking if you have it (1) and if you used it (2).

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

CRH001SiteRip

Dec 31, 2017
I assume you mean suncream, condoms and lube?
All inventory items are listed under Flowchart_inv, set those mentioned above to 3 to get the max of each.
Quest items work a bit different, the count often works for tracking if you have it (1) and if you used it (2).
Thanks a million

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
will this work on v0.18 ?

Supported versions are listed in the filename, most likely the game assembly changes between versions(including betas) So if you use the incorrect assembly you might experience crashes or bugs.

I will push a update once the 0.18Final is released since it usually doesn't take long between betas and final.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
a suggestion: I know it is boring but it would help (me, at least) if you let an explanation of the abreviatures of the cheat menu: for instance, what is momloc? mom location? mom lock in a location? how to change rebeccascr? etc.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
a suggestion: I know it is boring but it would help (me, at least) if you let an explanation of the abreviatures of the cheat menu: for instance, what is momloc? mom location? mom lock in a location? how to change rebeccascr? etc.
All variable names are named as is, as in how the developer named them and how they are stored in savegames etc.
"Useful variable names" in the OP has some common ones of note, i can try to make it more complete though.
Also you can dump the gamelogic for the scene "Debug->Dump Scene" and search for the name to see where it is used and infer what it does.

"momloc" is the current location of mom, i.e. if "momloc" = 1 shes in the living room, "momloc" = 3 shes in the bathroom.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone got a bug in the game ver 0.18 Beta2 ? bcuz i got one and its the save/loading mechanic that makes me cant save or even load because its just blank any help?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone got a bug in the game ver 0.18 Beta2 ? bcuz i got one and its the save/loading mechanic that makes me cant save or even load because its just blank any help?
I have the same problem, the function of load/save doesn't work, there is other form that I can edit manually with notepad++ or something? I only want more energy.

Dexus

Aug 10, 2017
You guys know you can use the ingame cheats (PRESS C+H) in Hallway, or use the Save Editor to change the energy or anything else.

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I have the same problem, the function of load/save doesn't work, there is other form that I can edit manually with notepad++ or something? I only want more energy.
I did not update for Beta2(make sure to check the OP if the version is supported)
I just pushed a update for .18Final though, give that a try.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Does this add anything to "C+H" default cheat page? What other capability does it have?
No changes are made to the default cheat page
It adds a new menu(see screenshot) that you can access from any location.
Nearly all of the gamestate can be changed, so everything the default cheat page allows but you can also decrease NPC score, change inventory, change quests, set max stamina etc

Yuzu

Dec 5, 2017
You guys know you can use the ingame cheats (PRESS C+H) in Hallway, or use the Save Editor to change the energy or anything else.
A few cool things you can do with this mod beside editing relationship points, gentle/rough points, items etc.
Forward/reverse time - use this to see more variety action; like mom and Emma yoga action on Tuesday. You can reversed time as many time as you want and watch all actions on a single day instead of waiting for another week. Also when waiting for Billy's mom at the park. The game used random seed, so sometime she doesn't show up. So just continue waiting then reverse the time until she show up.
Editing quest - Lotsa people stucked with Emma quest (including me). Using this mod you can edit the quest progression and continue the game.
And you can edit all in real time. No need to save and quit then edit.

G

Gotta Have The Sauce

Appreciate it. It's tough when you start from scratch ;)