Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I'm not playing The Twist but i'm interested in the CheatMenu Plugin.
With the latest BepInEx5 and RuntimeUnityExplorer i look into the flowchart to get the best possible outcome for the game playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But with this scene dumps generated by RuntimeUnityExplorer its pretty annoying to get whats hidden behind the block-, menu- and command-lists.

So i found CheatMenuPlugin for The Twist and its possibility to generate the scene dumps i'm looking for.
Unfortunately i can't port the SceneDumper to work in RuntimeUnityExplorer.

Please dsconstructor, would you like to make a standalone plugin for BepInEx just for this single function? It would be very helpful with other Unity games as well.
I'm lacking the time to invest into a new project, though this would be a neat project i also have little use for it.
Feel free to use my code as a reference though;

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 272819
Overview:
This mod adds a cheat menu to the game, and includes helpful utilities, see Features.​

Updated: Mar 12, 2020
Game/Creator: The Twist /
Modder: dsconstructor
Mod Version: 1.0.6
Game Version: Any Version (Excluding v0.35Final and lower)
Language: English

Usage:
Hit F9 to toggle the menu

Installation:

Features:

(by: AngelOfDeath)

Change-Log:

Source Code:
(master)
(BepInEx5x)

Cheat Menu Plugin v1.0.7 (port to BepInEx5x) Required if you want to use etc, which relies on BepInEx5x, otherwise little difference from 1.0.6
I know that the instructions are here but I'm new in this stuff can you help and I don't know how to add the cheat to the game can you help me with the steps ?

Last edited:

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I know that the instructions are here but I'm new in this stuff can you help and I don't know how to add the cheat to the game can you help me with the steps ?
I included a screenshot in the mod download, that should give you a clear example of where to install the mod for it to be picked up.
If something is unclear feel free to ask though.

Apr 22, 2022
Can someone please explain the download process step by step because ive been trying to see this damm cheat menu and its only a window where i change the numbers. that still does nothing, no scenes or anything.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I cannot find the bool button for Ballyhome [False/True]. Can anyone help me about this?​
I have not played the game in a long while but i see 2 possibilities.
Either the dev changed something so this variable no longer exist or it isn't loaded in the active scene, some variables are only loaded in levels they apply to.
With this mod reading the variables that are active in the scene you're in.