Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
So I have the bug where the load/save menu is disabled. I dl'd the v.21 final from the above post and put the cheat in as described. So if i'm understanding correctly as I have v.21 final and the "103760_The_Twist_21Final_CheatMenu_0.5.5" everything should function correctly? I had already dl'd and played the v.22 beta and tried dropping the cheat in there (without reading a little more of the issues known with being out of correct version). I had put the v.21 version and cheat into a completely different folder but the problem persists, is there something i'm missing, or do I need to delete the saves from my old game wherever they are? Not to familiar with unity.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Heh, while typing my above post I figured out the solution by throwing out possible fixes, went in and found the KSTGAMES in LocalLow which has the saves and such for this and deleted then restarted game. All fixed.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
hi folks,so when I use the cheat menu then a time comes I don't get into the bathroom anymore it's normal? or is that a bug?

Have a nice day/ evening

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Can you please update the cheats to The Twist 023 Beta 1?? Or does not need it?

Thank you in advance!!

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
yeah quick question when i add it to the ver 23 it wont let me access my save files im just stuck on the front screen, is that due to a mismatch in versions or something else

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
please update for v.024.
thank you for the great mod..
Déjà vu ?
dude please release
Still the same answer though.
With the beta versions usually being buggy and the final release not taking very long to be released it seems rather silly to update the mod beforehand, also:
The problem is that beta's and final are (usually) not compatible, each version be it beta or final has to be downloaded so i can add my modification to the base game.

I've been quite busy lately so i have had no chance to look into creating a patcher as of yet.
Once i do you'll be able to inject the mod into any version of the game without the need for me to update the mod.
(disclaimer: I'm not sure if or when i get around to this so don't hold your breath for the patcher)

And as always, i try to update the mod within 24hours after final is released.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Déjà vu ?

Still the same answer though.

The problem is that beta's and final are (usually) not compatible, each version be it beta or final has to be downloaded so i can add my modification to the base game.

I've been quite busy lately so i have had no chance to look into creating a patcher as of yet.
Once i do you'll be able to inject the mod into any version of the game without the need for me to update the mod.
(disclaimer: I'm not sure if or when i get around to this so don't hold your breath for the patcher)

And as always, i try to update the mod within 24hours after final is released.
Smart idea since the final is really the final of that version. PPL should wait anyways for final b/c the beta versions are still got some bugs most likely.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Smart idea since the final is really the final of that version. PPL should wait anyways for final b/c the beta versions are still got some bugs most likely.
I completely agree with you and with . There is absolutely no reason to mod betas for two reasons:
  1. Usually Beta2 comes out a couple of days after Beta1 and Final usually comes out a couple of days after Beta2. So it isn't worth it to create 3 versions in a 4 day period.
  2. A lot of users (users with not very high IQ) will start blaming and his mod about all their troubles with the buggy betas. So it's definitely not worth it!