Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Check the description: "Game Version: 0.19Final"
once the twist reaches .20 Final i will push a update for that version.
Thanks, ok, so that's why this version is rather buggy
Another question: where can I download 0.19 final of the game, please?

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you for your mod. It just saved me from restarting the game.
Got a bug with Emma quest - can't ask her about restaurant. Seen lotsa others have the same bug too.
I've been experiment with your mod and manage to solve it :)
I used Finsit's Save editor to compare my save game with other ppl save game and used your mod to change
the needed value and viola.. problem solved. :)

P/S - the value to solve the bug is mainq. Change it to atleast 6 to fix the problem.
Thank you brother! I needed 10 to fix it. :D:D:D

asker

Oct 6, 2017
When I click to load game nothing appears any idea ? after change these files for mod menu

Assembly-CSharp - BACKUP.dll
Assembly-CSharp.dll

can anyone upload for me these files please ?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
When I click to load game nothing appears any idea ? after change these files for mod menu

Assembly-CSharp - BACKUP.dll
Assembly-CSharp.dll

can anyone upload for me these files please ?
Mod is not working with current version (v21 beta 1/2). For mod we always have to wait until final version. Btw, "The Twist 21 beta2" is out. so you'll have to download entire game (for latest version) anyway. ;)

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I try to update the same day as the final version is released, since the betas and final usually are not compatible.
Quite often its the case that 3 beta's get released before the final in a matter of days, hence that makes it a pain to update for each.
If you really need the mod wait for final or compile from source, the source is linked in the OP

Updated for .21Final

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I try to update the same day as the final version is released, since the betas and final usually are not compatible.
Quite often its the case that 3 beta's get released before the final in a matter of days, hence that makes it a pain to update for each.
If you really need the mod wait for final or compile from source, the source is linked in the OP

Updated for .21Final
That correction made me smile! :):eazyHype:

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone know the var to enable the coupon? It absolutely refuses to spawn (I've checked for 10 days straight) and I don't want to tell Billy anything about Janice lol