VN Ren'Py Completed Chasing the Stars [v3.1] [Ertal Games]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
im here to say one thing...... why the fuck are their noses red!? Gay Rudolf Humans

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Cover of game uploaded in f95zone portraits 4 obviously bishonen style yaoi like male characters and zero females. People be like: "Oh it's gay" "dis gay" "I thought it wasn't gay" "WHAAAAAAT? THIS IS GAY?" "miss me with that gay shit bro" "I clicked by accident but I leave a comment explaining that I clicked by accident therefore I'm NO HOMO"

human8133

Jul 9, 2018
Dang, I wonder why didn't I read the tags I was reading the description and I pressed the SPOILER button it said, "After breaking up with his boyfriend" I was like what the?? Is the protagonist a female then I read the tags it was gay. Man you got me.

FeelingBlue

Aug 7, 2017
Damn! I love Steampunk, and the art style is really beautiful.
Strictly yaoi content is not really my alley, but I'll give this a try.

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Come on, they don't even look that girly to be confused for females, they do look very femboyish. I'm down.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
I feel no need to explain why I'm downloading anything, that said, I'm downloading this because I like/love gay content. I appreciate the tag being used more as of late. (It really is more difficult than you would think to find games with gay content (especially finding newer ones) out on the internet, so happy to see more, other niches for other folks don't show any signs of slowing down, the more the merrier I say!)

Also to the one who asked about the noses, it's just the art style, I think it looks nice. This reminds me of airbrushes. (If I had to guess from an artists perspective, I would find it easier to do it that way than to focus heavily on refined face details.) I think it works pretty well. Fitting.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Was really interested in this, as I love steampunk... then I saw the gay tag... So I'm moving on elsewhere.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Miself I am not gay but never will understand why people just comment about that point when a gay game apears, a person can be straight withaut be homophobic respecting the ones who are homo, please comment about the quality of the artwork or the mecanics of the game instead of criticise a game because you can´t endure a difrent thing from your tastes:).

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
That art style would have met my kinks. But glad there's something nice for other tastes too.

redshoop

Jul 1, 2020
hey, it looks like the mega download has been taken down, so a removal of the link would be great

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes