VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chasing Crowns [Ch. 3] [Project Post Script]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Gotta say, I like it. I have a few favorites so far so I'm looking forward to the next......short chapters.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
waste of time what's the point of choices if we can't save any girl and they are destined to be voted of anyway meh i pass

Reactions: botc76

DonStark

May 4, 2017
it's a script or we can change the girl who going to be eliminate ? If it's scripted i think that i'm out ...

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
like for reals, the idea was super but what's the point if we have no way to affect the story and girls we like, get kicked out no matter what u let me down :/

Reactions: botc76

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
The developers said they would have liked to do something like that but it would have ended up far too complicated for their two-man team. (Basically it would create tons of branches in each chapter going forward.)

Reactions: nasam

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I dunno. I liked the idea, but am less than pleased with the realization.
The renders aren't the best possible with the engine AND so far it's just scripted, my "decisions" do shit all.

I get that you can't make it all open who gets thrown out but really not being able to influence it at all is just bad.
Bad writing, bad decision.
Lynn becomes an ally and we can do NOTHING, not a thing to help her, whoever thought that was a good idea?

Also, two times we get cockblocked, another big minus.
This is basically two strikes, one more and the game can go fuck itself... like the MC has to because he can neither fuck Lynn nor Valerie.

Reactions: nasam

juniusfate

Jul 4, 2017
I really like the art style and potential but...the feeling of powerless and it's so scripted that just so meh, hope they thought to fix or changing this in the future.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I liked Lynn and wanted to keep her around to maybe change her overzealous ways... shame you are forced to kick her out the first week... I'll prolly stop playing now at least until the game is closer to completion, maybe they add alternate paths in future updates, although I doubt it.

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
I liked Lynn also but this game is dead to me choices mean nothing last question is a coin with heads on both sides and answer is tails shame really i like the game was different.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes