VN Character design feedback

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Finally, a NTR game that has you being cucked by not just a black guy, but a bodybuilding dwarf with a monster cock!

I like the girl, but it kind of looks like she has a deformed face, I don't know if it's the angle or something with the hair being in the way, but something looks weird about it.

Chad's hair color is kind of weird and his nipples look freakishly big. Also he has no belly button, did somebody grow him in a lab?

The dwarf is way too ripped, come on. The legs especially look kind of ridiculous. Also not sure about that hairstyle, but maybe he drives a motorcycle. He's missing his belly button as well.

Tyrone's hairstyle straight from the 80s is also kind of weird. And the dick... I would tone it down a bit.

The lighting seems fine to me.

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
Finally, a NTR game that has you being cucked by not just a black guy, but a bodybuilding dwarf with a monster cock!

I like the girl, but it kind of looks like she has a deformed face, I don't know if it's the angle or something with the hair being in the way, but something looks weird about it.

Chad's hair color is kind of weird and his nipples look freakishly big. Also he has no belly button, did somebody grow him in a lab?

The dwarf is way too ripped, come on. The legs especially look kind of ridiculous. Also not sure about that hairstyle, but maybe he drives a motorcycle. He's missing his belly button as well.

Tyrone's hairstyle straight from the 80s is also kind of weird. And the dick... I would tone it down a bit.

The lighting seems fine to me.
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
They all look fine. There's a uniqueness to them that's consistent between models and that's the important thing. Go for it!

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
Made a few tweaks.

This is amanda's face with with/out the bangs in her eyes and no expression. Before she smirking and the lighting was poor making her eyes hidden I think that's what made her face look distorted.

Shorty lost quite a bit of muscle. I wanted the MC to be a bit intimidated by him and find him disgusting at the same time, so I think this is a good compromise without having Shorty look like the hulk.

Tyrone lost an inch off of the python. And new hair.

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
They all look fine. There's a uniqueness to them that's consistent between models and that's the important thing. Go for it!
Thanks, I was going for uniqueness. These are the 4 main characters (MC, wife, and two neighbors).

Also thank you for all those art assets that you and others have distributed for the community. They are a great help for someone like me who is just starting out with this.

Reactions: Papa Ernie