Mod [DMD] Chapter 2 Daughter Only game for Extra Money

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
to start off at the beginning with everything setup so you get all the extra scenes and money
Just start a new game with your setup and use the codes in the first post and your good to go, just remember to reject Jennifer when it come up and your set.

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
You can just turn all other girtls (Elena, Georgina and Jennifer) to NO in the options right before you go to the office (and turn them back to YES afterwards).
No need to use the console
Mr. Dots implemented these options for a purpose, or not? ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can just turn all other girtls (Elena, Georgina and Jennifer) to NO in the options right before you go to the office (and turn them back to YES afterwards).
No need to use the console
Mr. Dots implemented these options for a purpose, or not? ;)
Yes that can be done but we don't know yet if it will keep the money or clear the flag for the money, we will just have to wait and see.

jhep arve

Oct 31, 2017
Just start a new game with your setup and use the codes in the first post and your good to go, just remember to reject Jennifer when it come up and your set.
Sorry guys but i am newbies here but can you help me how to do this...

DAMASCO

Mar 14, 2018
excuseme

I'm new in the game
I do not understand how to open the console
Can someone explain step by step how to do it?
my native language is not English, and I would like to know how to find the dialogs to translate them into my language

first of all, Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Put this bat file in the folder where the exe is and double click on it and hit #3 and then hit enter and close it out and now you can open both the dev console and the reg console. shift D will open the dev console and shit o will open the reg console.

toxicmanors

Feb 2, 2018
can u help me my chapter 2 wont run it gives a service un executable error i downloaded deleted etc nothing will work I cant get chapter 2 to work.

Thorin Oakenshield

May 17, 2018
By the Power of me and my companions, i hearby say well done to you sir, and all that have posted here to help people like me with problems in order to find news ways of getting scenes that we would have missed or broke our pc over or got frustrated, so

all in all, Thank you guys for creating a great community.

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Well it works for me, did you unpack it and place it in the same folder that the exe is in and them run it?
....... oppps .......... i goofed :).............. i didn't edit the console file, now works
but i already had a D only save and i think a harem type save, tbh i like the D path more ( i don't wanna share her)

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
....... oppps .......... i goofed :).............. i didn't edit the console file, now works
but i already had a D only save and i think a harem type save, tbh i like the D path more ( i don't wanna share her)
so how would i use console to make harem with a d only save in chapter 2 ?