Mod [DMD] Chapter 2 Daughter Only game for Extra Money

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok to get the extra money from Maria you must have done an D only game in v14 and reject Jennifer in chapter 2 day 0. (This is not set in stone and can be worked around.)

If you do not get the extra money scene with Maria then you have done something in chapter 1 so here is how to fix it.

Once you start up chapter 2 v15 and start a new game you need to enter these codes.
v_day6_geo_mast = False
v_day10_georginaphotos = False
v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena = True

Enter this one if you are just before the office if you did not reject Jennifer otherwise its not needed.
v_day0_jennifer_reject = True

By using the codes above and removing GF in the in game program My save game.jpg
1. Make a new save game and load the new save game, this will keep the old save game as it was.
2. Remove GF with in game program.
3. Enter codes above.
4. Enjoy the extra money and extra scenes in chapter 2 when they come in the next update or 2.
Remember you only get the extra money for the D only path so this means no other GF can be had.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
i'll be sure to try this.
Even tho as of now I have all four girls as romantic interest, I don't want to miss extra scenes later. So guess I'll have saves for both paths lol. Since of course, in the end, I want D more than any of the other gals.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'll be sure to try this.
Even tho as of now I have all four girls as romantic interest, I don't want to miss extra scenes later. So guess I'll have saves for both paths lol. Since of course, in the end, I want D more than any of the other gals.
I want them all but yes I will also try the D only path to see the extra scenes.

Reactions: LP83

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
OK, can you save multiple paths in the new release? I was worried that if you changed your paths in the first round. the transfer would delete any saved files from your first run through. (i.e Thus my harem path would be destroyed if I want to go D only path.)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
How do you guys access the console?
to enable Console Commands:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)
OK, can save multiple paths in the new release? I was worried that if you changed your paths in the first round. the transfer would delete any saved files from your first run through. (i.e Thus my harem path would be destroyed if I want to go D only path.)
If you start a new game and modify values with the console, those values are supposed to affect only the saves you make then, and not affect the other saves you might have already

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
OK, can you save multiple paths in the new release? I was worried that if you changed your paths in the first round. the transfer would delete any saved files from your first run through. (i.e Thus my harem path would be destroyed if I want to go D only path.)
Yes you can but only in chapter 2.
I have found a workaround for the D only path from any save game so far and I think it will get the other paths to but will have to test it out later.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I have found a workaround for the D only path from any save game so far and I think it will get the other paths to but will have to test it out later.
Thanks. I will use your work around inside the new chapter to start a D only route and make it rain down in here! Virgin Islands here we come!

Reactions: Rellim38

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Please tell me again of how you found that workaround ;) Sorry, but that is abit funny to read. Everything here is information I've already layed out in the main and another thread. You are doing great by helping alot of people here, you just got a wierd way of doing it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please tell me again of how you found that workaround ;) Sorry, but that is abit funny to read. Everything here is information I've already layed out in the main and another thread. You are doing great by helping alot of people here, you just got a wierd way of doing it.
I think its your stuff and I just forgot where I got the info from and was waiting on some time to get the info so I could give credit to the one who posted it.

If it was you can you give me the link so I can put it on the first post please.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I think its your stuff and I just forgot where I got the info from and was waiting on some time to get the info so I could give credit to the one who posted it.

If it was you can you give me the link so I can put it on the first post please.
Dont worry mate. Not mad or anything. Just giggled a little bit reading that line, and I had to comment on it.
Honestly I'm amazed you keep answering people, asking the same question for the 30th time. Me, I've given up after last night, and now I'm trying to just help those with new inqueries. In short, keep up the good work you're doing for everyone else.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I think we're going about this the wrong way.

We're using 4 flags to get 1 flag's worth of content.

Shouldn't we be figuring out the trigger to get more money in the next patch? :)

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017

Shouldn't we be figuring out the trigger to get more money in the next patch? :)
What!? Money don't grow on trees you know.
It's not like just wishing v_day0_extra_payment = True makes you rich or anything. Right? Right??
Well that would be a really nice thing if that worked. Hehe :winkytongue:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

We are going by what the walkthrough tells us and whats in the code.

What!? Money don't grow on trees you know.
It's not like just wishing v_day0_extra_payment = True makes you rich or anything. Right? Right??
Well that would be a really nice thing if that worked. Hehe :winkytongue:
Does that work or do we know yet?

Last edited:

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Just as an FYI - I started ch.2 with my "D Only" path from ch.1, and then changed Georgina to "yes" in the game control... I got the Georgina scene back at the apartment, then changed Georgina back to "No" in the game control, went to the office, got my extra large payout from Maria, and changed Georgina back to "Yes" again. I'm hoping this will give me all the extra scenes and content that are available with the extra $$$, but still let me keep my Queen Georgie as ch.2 progresses. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
I WANT IT ALL!!! (or at least to keep G and D in my life)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Just as an FYI - I started ch.2 with my "D Only" path from ch.1, and then changed Georgina to "yes" in the game control... I got the Georgina scene back at the apartment, then changed Georgina back to "No" in the game control, went to the office, got my extra large payout from Maria, and changed Georgina back to "Yes" again. I'm hoping this will give me all the extra scenes and content that are available with the extra $$$, but still let me keep my Queen Georgie as ch.2 progresses. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
I WANT IT ALL!!! (or at least to keep G and D in my life)
Interesting. It can be just that easy? Evil laugh is produced in my household....

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Does that work or do we know yet?
It works. Just tried showing it in a simular way, like we got hints about 'ch2.rpy'. :rolleyes:
It doesn't make any difference for this version, as F didn't have time to use any of those $$.
Always bare in mind. By changing variables, you can break the games natural balance. In worst cases it could lead to a never ending loop ingame. Not likely, but possible.