Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance of getting one with D and E, not G for Chapter 2? Or let me know what the old foldername was for v.14 in AppData?

I'm asking mostly because with Chapter 2, there's this:

Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her

That's the best path for more scenes with D, and I'd rather not have to play the entire game over to get to that point just to unlock that later.
You can use the in game program to remove any of them you want and you can also change there names if you want to.

Here to change names change name.jpg
Here to remove girls My save game 2.jpg

To bring that up click on her face pic click pic.jpg

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Any chance of getting one with D and E, not G for Chapter 2? Or let me know what the old foldername was for v.14 in AppData?

I'm asking mostly because with Chapter 2, there's this:

Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her

That's the best path for more scenes with D, and I'd rather not have to play the entire game over to get to that point just to unlock that later.
if im not mistaken, it has to be a D only path to get the extra severance pay. so no E as well

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this for awhile but if and when I do decide to come back and play I'll play it myself and use my own saves because I'd get rid of Georgina before I would ever get rid of Elena and hopefully you'll also get to have some fun with their friend Jennifer as well at some point and there is no way in hell any male will ever touch the daughter but any females will be allowed.

I stopped playing around chapter 12/13 because I was waiting till they had it done where you could get rid of Georgina and tell Richard to fuck off and have the dad do the photo shoot himself. But waited more after it looked like he was dragging the game out more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't played this for awhile but if and when I do decide to come back and play I'll play it myself and use my own saves because I'd get rid of Georgina before I would ever get rid of Elena and hopefully you'll also get to have some fun with their friend Jennifer as well at some point and there is no way in hell any male will ever touch the daughter but any females will be allowed.

I stopped playing around chapter 12/13 because I was waiting till they had it done where you could get rid of Georgina and tell Richard to fuck off and have the dad do the photo shoot himself. But waited more after it looked like he was dragging the game out more.
The good thing is there is an in game program that can remove any or all of the girls and only have what you want.
change name and more..jpg Click on D face in the upper right corner and you can change names and either add to or remove GF in the lower left corner.

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
if im not mistaken, it has to be a D only path to get the extra severance pay. so no E as well
The verbiage in the walkthrough is this:

Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her, she will
send an audio recording of Maria and Martin having sex. Dad will use this recording to bribe
Maria into giving you a huge severance payout - Martin won’t know about the recording - you
will be able to do more activities (and with special scenes) with D in Chapter 2 on this path if
these options are chosen (This will be the BEST OPTION for players on the Daughter path, as it
will lead to more “special” scenes with D)

Didn't mention anything about not having E, but will try it both ways. Thanks for the tip about changing things in the GUI, didn't know that was possible.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The verbiage in the walkthrough is this:

Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her, she will
send an audio recording of Maria and Martin having sex. Dad will use this recording to bribe
Maria into giving you a huge severance payout - Martin won’t know about the recording - you
will be able to do more activities (and with special scenes) with D in Chapter 2 on this path if
these options are chosen (This will be the BEST OPTION for players on the Daughter path, as it
will lead to more “special” scenes with D)

Didn't mention anything about not having E, but will try it both ways. Thanks for the tip about changing things in the GUI, didn't know that was possible.
You must have rejected Elena and you must reject Jennifer for it to come to this outcome.

If not then there is a workaround for it here:

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
Ok seems the guide isn't working. Opened up 0.14 finished the game and opened the 0.15 version but the bug is still there. Do I need to move any files to a different folder or??? "yes I suck at this"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok seems the guide isn't working. Opened up 0.14 finished the game and opened the 0.15 version but the bug is still there. Do I need to move any files to a different folder or??? "yes I suck at this"
What bug?

Haldininkri

Aug 6, 2016
This isnt working for me is there anyway someone could upload a save file that has been saved just as chapter 2 starts?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This isnt working for me is there anyway someone could upload a save file that has been saved just as chapter 2 starts?
Already been done

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
H
Just so everyone knows, I offered up the four different paths (the four save files in the first post of this thread) as organic play-throughs instead of using the in-game modifier just in case the decisions matter in future chapters, but this is a brilliant idea to maximize points! Well done, once again, fox!
Here are the screenshots and scores from my four saves:
16-3: D, G and E View attachment 43453 70 Friendship/90 Love, Boobs: 7, Ass: 6, Exhibition: 26
16-1: D and E View attachment 43455 52 Friendship/89 Love, Boobs: 6, Ass: 7, Exhibition: 31 (this is the only route where I opted for the photo shoot with Richard)
14-5: D Only View attachment 43456 51 Friendship/99 Love, Boobs: 7, Ass: 6, Exhibition: 21
13-5: D and G View attachment 43457 51 Friendship/99 Love, Boobs: 11, Ass: 2, Exhibition: 19

Enjoy!
How do I download your saves? I can only open the pictures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
H

How do I download your saves? I can only open the pictures.
You did a triple message so please delete 2 of them.

Those are post 1
Mine are here

Remember these are only for chapter 1 v14 fixed version.

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
OK, I cannot even find my save files to start this procedure. I looked for Desktop\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game\saves, no such animal for me. I have the game saved on a external hard drive, so I am not sure what path these saves are located. Any ideas, besides I am a moron?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
OK, I cannot even find my save files to start this procedure. I looked for Desktop\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-winExtrasIncluded\Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win\game\saves, no such animal for me. I have the game saved on a external hard drive, so I am not sure what path these saves are located. Any ideas, besides I am a moron?
It is normally in the same folder as the exe is then game then save folder.

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
Can somebody please advise how to play the saves on 0.14 Chapter 1? I downloaded the latest version of Chapter on the main thread using "Google Drive" and copied & paste the save files in to the save folder as per the instructions.

But whenever i tried to load the save file (Tried them all) they all leads to the screen sayings "Congratulation, you have reached the end of this chapter".

What am i doing wrong here?

Any suggestion or pointers will be really appreciated.
Thanks