Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Okay thanks to @Anon-e-Mouse for uploading all 4 paths that can be taken to reach the end and my file to unlock all rewards we now have a complete ending for what ever path you chose.

Anon-e-Mouse post can be found here.

All 4 save games can be put in at the same time and you need at least 1 save game to finish to have it register your chosen ending for the beginning of Chapter 2.
You must unpack the file and place it in the save game folder and let it replace yours to unlock all rewards.

You must rename them to look like this.
16-3-LT1.save
16-1-LT1.save
14-5-LT1.save
13-5-LT1.save

The first number is the page number the save will be on the 2nd number is the number for the save on that page.

My save game is better for G and E as lovers/GF with 100/100 points each . (See Pic)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TCMS Please can you link this on the first post with the download of the game.
Thank you for your time.

Reminder to all.
Hi
d-only save 14-5 is not in downloads i thought you mite like to now its missing

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
But it is in this set of my save games.
Hi sorry found it i was looking on your first post dident see link for the zip file at bottom of page. bu thank you vary much you saved me alot of time i wasent looking to do 1-14 all over again but i mite just for fun i realy love this game

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi sorry found it i was looking on your first post dident see link for the zip file at bottom of page. bu thank you vary much you saved me alot of time i wasent looking to do 1-14 all over again but i mite just for fun i realy love this game
I to love the game and have replayed chapter 1 a lot of times now.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I deleted my old game folders with all my old saves but they still show up under saves? How to get rid of them to continue with the saves provided here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I deleted my old game folders with all my old saves but they still show up under saves? How to get rid of them to continue with the saves provided here?
DMD 2017-11-25 07-38-30-92.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Another way to get rid of save files if there is no way to delete them is to hit the start key + R to bring up run tab then type in appdata and let it finish running then look for roaming - renpy - DMD - delete saves inside of the folder.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
I loaded your all rewards saves but these game says "An exception has ocurred" .What can i do?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
saves are kept in 2 location game folder and appdata folder roming under renply folder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I loaded your all rewards saves but these game says "An exception has ocurred" .What can i do?
Did you put them in v14 chapter 1 or v15 chapter 2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
v15 chapter 2
They only work in chapter 1 v14 only and you need to run them all the way to the end and hit the main menu button then exit.

Now remove the save games you put into chapter 2 v15 then start up the game and start a new game and the game will auto update the info from chapter 1 v14

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
Okay thanks to @Anon-e-Mouse for uploading all 4 paths that can be taken to reach the end and my file to unlock all rewards we now have a complete ending for what ever path you chose.

Anon-e-Mouse post can be found here.

All 4 save games can be put in at the same time and you need at least 1 save game to finish to have it register your chosen ending for the beginning of Chapter 2.
You must unpack the file and place it in the save game folder and let it replace yours to unlock all rewards.

You must rename them to look like this.
16-3-LT1.save
16-1-LT1.save
14-5-LT1.save
13-5-LT1.save

The first number is the page number the save will be on the 2nd number is the number for the save on that page.

My save game is better for G and E as lovers/GF with 100/100 points each . (See Pic)

@TCMS Please can you link this on the first post with the download of the game.
Thank you for your time.

Reminder to all.
There isn't the 14-5-LT1 save. Can you add it, please? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There isn't the 14-5-LT1 save. Can you add it, please? :)
Sorry no it was not mine and it was the wrong file uploaded.

See if one of mine will work

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
So people understand my shorthand in the save files I provided, after 13-5 (which will show up in your saves as "end d and g" meaning "end of Daughter and Georgina route," obviously), I tried to include a shorthand for what I thought were important decisions in my saves after that. To that end, here is what they mean:
14-5: "d only end no e g o t c" means "Daughter only route, No Elena, Georgina, Olivia, Towel, Condom." So I turned down E, G and O, opted to continue the massage instead of fetching a towel (increased ex. points and corruption), and refused the condom.
16-1: "end yes e r c no g t o" means "End Elena route, yes to Richard and Condom, No to Georgina, Towel and Olivia."
16-3: "End yes g e c no r t o" means "End Georgina and Elena route, yes to condom, No to Richard, Towel and Olivia."
Hope that's helpful to players using my saves going forward.

EDIT: All of my saves include the FFM route with Elena, but no MMF route with Martin. Enjoy!

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
Any chance of getting the first clean saves with all unlocked after Chapter 2 starts, same as the .14 versions? I ask because I deleted the old named save folder in AppData and now I can't get back to it since these new saves don't work with the newly named folder for chapter 2.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance of getting the first clean saves with all unlocked after Chapter 2 starts, same as the .14 versions? I ask because I deleted the old named save folder in AppData and now I can't get back to it since these new saves don't work with the newly named folder for chapter 2.
I have 1 save at the start of v15 chapter 2 here:

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
Any chance of getting one with D and E, not G for Chapter 2? Or let me know what the old foldername was for v.14 in AppData?

I'm asking mostly because with Chapter 2, there's this:

Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her

That's the best path for more scenes with D, and I'd rather not have to play the entire game over to get to that point just to unlock that later.

Last edited: