Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
The elena save gives me an exception error when loading - and is there a scene replayer in this game - other then just stills?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
A few days ago I started playing this game again after the Patreon hell. Because it was a long time ago I started fresh with chapter 1 and version 0.14.5 and decided to change some of my answers going through this -- for example no Georgina. After finishing I saw the following files being created and that are the ones needed for chapter 2:

Code:
blupblup@debian:~$ ls -l .renpy/DMD-1469236204/port/
total 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 1314 sep 24 21:50 -2000639490138447188.port
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup  189 sep 24 21:50 save_port_data.json
I'm playing in Linux, but there should be a similar subdirectory in other OSses. However my points are much lower, although I did follow exactly the walkthrough. I added the points mentioned in there and I only lost 5 LP because of fooling with Elena. So I don't understand how the screenschots her show 100/100.

I also found the option of answering questions and in that it seems possible to cheat with higher scores. I'm thinking about a little program to answer the questions in say a textfile and then automatically create a savegame for chapter 2. But that is just a thought right now...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to update the saves? It's not working with Ch2 v.20
These were done before v14.5 came out and I have not had the time to redo them in v14.5.

I posted a warning on the 1st post.

"""Warning these were made in v14 and not v14.5 and will not transfer over to chapter 2. """

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzzyballz

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Gotta say the approach the dev took with this game is bullshit. It shouldn't be this kind of nightmare to keep playing. To his credit you can enter in what you chose in chapter one, but if you don't have those saves anymore you have no idea what to put in, and what choices you actually made are a mystery to me at this point. Maybe I'll just say good riddance to this rubbish.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Gotta say the approach the dev took with this game is bullshit. It shouldn't be this kind of nightmare to keep playing. To his credit you can enter in what you chose in chapter one, but if you don't have those saves anymore you have no idea what to put in, and what choices you actually made are a mystery to me at this point. Maybe I'll just say good riddance to this rubbish.
Well use the walkthrough mod on chapter 1 v14.5 and your good to go.
Mod is posted on the 1st post.

Jan 30, 2018
Warning these were made in v14 and not v14.5 and will not transfer over to chapter 2
SAVES WON'T WORK.

Okay thanks to @Anon-e-Mouse for uploading all 4 paths that can be taken to reach the end and my file to unlock all rewards we now have a complete ending for what ever path you chose.

Anon-e-Mouse post can be found here.

All 4 save games can be put in at the same time and you need at least 1 save game to finish to have it register your chosen ending for the beginning of Chapter 2.
You must unpack the (Removed no longer work) file and place it in the save game folder and let it replace yours to unlock all rewards.

You must rename them to look like this.
16-3-LT1.save
16-1-LT1.save
14-5-LT1.save
13-5-LT1.save

The first number is the page number the save will be on the 2nd number is the number for the save on that page.

My save game is better for G and E as lovers/GF with 100/100 points each (Removed no longer work). (See Pic)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TCMS Please can you link this on the first post with the download of the game.
Thank you for your time.

Reminder to all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warning these were made in v14 and not v14.5 and will not transfer over to chapter 2.

I removed the downloads because they no longer work.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I took my main save game with 100/100 D, E and G and used the ingame program to remove the other girls from it and save it again so here they are for all to enjoy.
I added my Reward file to have all rewards unlocked.
D, G and E on the first one. View attachment 43442
D only 2nd one. View attachment 43443
D and E the 3rd one. View attachment 43444
D and G the 4th one. View attachment 43445
And the file that unlocks all rewards.

Each save will have what the pic shows but for the girls.

You will need to run each one to the end to make sure that get set for you.

Warning the last save game you run to the end of chapter 14 is what chapter 2 will see and will change all save games to reflect this in all save games in chapter 2.
Thanks for saves but i have V14.5 and when i open saves it returns to main menu.
What am i doing wrong?

Cas19

Apr 14, 2020
Just so everyone knows, I offered up the four different paths (the four save files in the first post of this thread) as organic play-throughs instead of using the in-game modifier just in case the decisions matter in future chapters, but this is a brilliant idea to maximize points! Well done, once again, fox!
Here are the screenshots and scores from my four saves:
16-3: D, G and E View attachment 43453

Cas19

Apr 14, 2020
What are the max points you can get for chapter 1? My chapter 2 games wants me to enter the points each one at a time?

Help. thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What are the max points you can get for chapter 1? My chapter 2 games wants me to enter the points each one at a time?

Help. thanks.
Just get the walkthrough and count up the points for the questions you want your game to have.
There are to many different ways to play this game because you have choices between boobs and ass and so on.

Cas19

Apr 14, 2020
Just get the walkthrough and count up the points for the questions you want your game to have.
There are to many different ways to play this game because you have choices between boobs and ass and so on.
Thanks!

chadog

Jun 20, 2020
Hello folks

This is the option for DMD Game to load save file from chapter1 to chapter 2 on android system

Step 1

Install Dmd Chapter 2

Run the Game for first time
clik continue ch1
a masseg telling could not load from ch1.........
close app

Step 2

From chapter 1 when you save the final savefile android puts the file in a diferrnt folder.
here its how you will finde it

open the rote of your android internal storeg/android/data/renpy/persistent/DMD you have tow files one is named save-port-data-json
and the outher for ex 1309749416.port you can rename it ex D Only.port
copy the file

step 3

Go to internal storeg/Android/Data/com.mrdotsgames.dmdch2/files/saves/ delet _reload-1-LT1.save

paste the file 1309749416.port or the renamed file

close all

Step 4

Run Dmd ch2

the same gose to DMD ch3 Have fun

it worked for me thanks

Reactions: Badborg