Mod [DMD] Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards Unlocked.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
You don't export you just need to remember where your numbers are and just start up chapter 2 and there is an option to input the numbers and away you go to play.

It will ask you a lot of questions of what you did during the first chapter so answer them how ever you want to and your good to go.
Where..? How?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
These saves are not working on a first run. I've downloaded Ch 1 from the main post, extracted, placed the files in the save folder (tried both save locations), but when I run the game I get an error.

I think these will only work if you have played through normally once. I have tried to unblock the files also. Still not working.

GM4M

Sep 22, 2017
I'm assuming I'm missing something but I did what the original post said and it's giving me the good ol' rollback/ignore screen error

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm assuming I'm missing something but I did what the original post said and it's giving me the good ol' rollback/ignore screen error
The only thing useful in this thread are the screenshots showing the values of the various stats. Use them to answer the questions put to you when you start Ch 2.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Whenever i try to load any of the saves this pops up and i have to rollback all the way to the beginning?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I took my main save game with 100/100 D, E and G and used the ingame program to remove the other girls from it and save it again so here they are for all to enjoy.
I added my Reward file to have all rewards unlocked.
D, G and E on the first one. View attachment 43442
D only 2nd one. View attachment 43443
D and E the 3rd one. View attachment 43444
D and G the 4th one. View attachment 43445
And the file that unlocks all rewards.

Each save will have what the pic shows but for the girls.

You will need to run each one to the end to make sure that get set for you.

Warning the last save game you run to the end of chapter 14 is what chapter 2 will see and will change all save games to reflect this in all save games in chapter 2.
THIS is the post you need to look at. Download the screenshots and save them. Now choose your path and open the corresponding picture.
Now start DMD Ch 2. Click 'continue from Ch 1. It will say:
Your saves from Ch 1 couldn't be loaded.
You'll have to enter your choices from Ch 1 manually.

Now answer a whole bunch of questions, using the values in the screenshot as a guide.

Reactions: Agent.404

Edwar

Jun 24, 2018
Can anyone give me a save at Day 13 where the Father goes to the supermarket to get bread butter milk and Lucas drops in? I don't know how that part is messed. I can't go further! I need to get past that point where Lucas is sent to the police station

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone give me a save at Day 13 where the Father goes to the supermarket to get bread butter milk and Lucas drops in? I don't know how that part is messed. I can't go further! I need to get past that point where Lucas is sent to the police station
You had 2 chances to get training in self defense and that would have taken care of the shit head.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or if you miss it both of them just use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files then open the console and search for the console command for the training and change it. I remember using it to turn it off just so I could see what happened.

Nirak

Nov 12, 2016
months ago, I could not figure out how to finish-v.14-exit-run-the-v.15. so I just stop playing... now having nothing to do I wonder...
- Could it be possible that I download the latest version (V.18)...
- And use the save game at the beginning of chapter 15???
- If that is possible, Could anyone kindly upload the save game of the early 15, (I could only find the save game at the end of v.14 in this thread).
Thank you :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
months ago, I could not figure out how to finish-v.14-exit-run-the-v.15. so I just stop playing... now having nothing to do I wonder...
- If that is possible, Could anyone kindly upload the save game of the early 15, (I could only find the save game at the end of v.14 in this thread).
Read my post #188 above.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can customise chapter 2 v15 anyway you want it and no save is needed just start a new game in chapter 2 v15.

Reactions: Nirak

glaxio

Aug 4, 2017
i used several saves from here but when i load one it sends me to main menu. tried starting from "continue from chap 1" but then i have to resign everytime. i want to play d path with g didn't masturbate and i rejected her. which choices should i take at start?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i used several saves from here but when i load one it sends me to main menu. tried starting from "continue from chap 1" but then i have to resign everytime. i want to play d path with g didn't masturbate and i rejected her. which choices should i take at start?
These were done in the v14 and not v14.5, v14 saves will not transfer over to chapter 2.