RPGM Completed None 無気力天使ちゃんは性活学科の単位が足りない…。[RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo] [FULL VERSION]

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Hello all just letting you know I am trying to manually translate it and have it complete, but the problem is the hacking part. The game does not want to accept the translated files. I have translated and re-inserted the csv and usual data files. The strangest thing is that the game will spit out japanese text. I don't know where it could be getting it from, but it should be impossible considering the game's .exe is not a packaged file. I've never encountered an rpgmv game like this before and it's as if the dev magically is linking data files from a server to the game. It should be impossible for it to access original game files yet it does.

EDIT: I may have discovered the solution to your problem!
It seems the game folder contains .txt files that can be edited to modify the ingame text, ie changing character names in certain scenarios or who knows what else. That is likely the source of your issue. The game is somehow drawing japanese text from those files. The game seemingly also contains functionality to allow people to insert their own pictures for scenes or something. Look into those starred folder/files.

+1
Yeah I was using a machine tool to translate the game and it just kept spitting out all kinds of random bizarre characters nonstop. The actual text was there, but every line was preceded by a cavalcade of nonsense. Characters ranged from random korean letters to symbols I've never even seen.

Sample:

䛽ྲྀ擥ඓ攽ඓ斕ඓ旭ඓ晅ඓ暝ඓ曵ඓ杍ミカミカ「へぇ~…ここが私達の…家?宿舎…?思ったより綺麗だね」

If you could somehow get it to ignore all text not enclosed in those 「」brackets, maybe that could work.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
EDIT: I may have discovered the solution to your problem!
It seems the game folder contains .txt files that can be edited to modify the ingame text, ie changing character names in certain scenarios or who knows what else. That is likely the source of your issue. The game is somehow drawing japanese text from those files. The game seemingly also contains functionality to allow people to insert their own pictures for scenes or something. Look into those starred folder/files.

+1
Yeah I was using a machine tool to translate the game and it just kept spitting out all kinds of random bizarre characters nonstop. The actual text was there, but every line was preceded by a cavalcade of nonsense. Characters ranged from random korean letters to symbols I've never even seen.

Sample:

䛽ྲྀ擥ඓ攽ඓ斕ඓ旭ඓ晅ඓ暝ඓ曵ඓ杍ミカミカ「へぇ~…ここが私達の…家?宿舎…?思ったより綺麗だね」

If you could somehow get it to ignore all text not enclosed in those 「」brackets, maybe that could work.
just an fyi to you all, i finished translating the game. It's in the other thread, it's been done for a while now.

RPGM - None - Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo] | F95zone

Fyi this is a redsugoi mtl translation, don't expect manual.

Also the biggest problem with the game was the UI. Tons of ui elements, so not all the text will be properly fitting, but this game was a pain in the ass