Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i noticed in mod 8 that theres no get smokes for alice,and catching alice smoking.as well not getting spider.just a put spider in bed.or did i miss something

Chancer

May 13, 2017
i noticed in mod 8 that theres no get smokes for alice,and catching alice smoking.as well not getting spider.just a put spider in bed.or did i miss something

The Alice smoking is no longer available. Getting a spider is in the cheat menu: cheat max.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
seems like glitching with mods.i go to my save i hv 32k go into to shop buy book wont let me i have zero cash.now have to do it all over again :(
3rd time cause b4 i was glitching in my sleep

Chancer

May 13, 2017
seems like glitching with mods.i go to my save i hv 32k go into to shop buy book wont let me i have zero cash.now have to do it all over again :(
3rd time cause b4 i was glitching in my sleep

can you put a copy in here?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
can you put a copy in here?
i will try when i play it again but i deleted save that it happened 1st 2 times. .im not sure if maybe i make the cheat stats too high on the girls maybe causing it,but money like last version i did 50k and leave it alone.next time it happens ill keep the save and copy it .ill start over later maybe then hit a save spot and continue then give it to u if it happens again.got bored of starting over from the freeze up.it didnt leave me a save last time cause i played it through.a good bit i must say,was close to kira coming over.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Something I have noted since I started a new game is that Alice's sunbathing section is inaccessible even when you have the lotion. Maybe its a side effect from the new images? If it matters I have flipped the "All girls topless at the pool" switch.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
looked at the latest mod.txt with the new images and the save-file - curious what is possible
ok... oliviapath and via cheat mentor for lisa... but how you are able to do the yoga-sessions? ... the yoga-sessions are for the lisapath (my understanding - olvia has no yoga triggered)...
and last but not least... nice saving (save49)... trying to reach similiar endings with playing from the start... and nice addings in the mod.txt, too.... good work... thanks

Chancer

May 13, 2017
looked at the latest mod.txt with the new images and the save-file - curious what is possible
ok... oliviapath and via cheat mentor for lisa... but how you are able to do the yoga-sessions? ... the yoga-sessions are for the lisapath (my understanding - olvia has no yoga triggered)...
and last but not least... nice saving (save49)... trying to reach similiar endings with playing from the start... and nice addings in the mod.txt, too.... good work... thanks

The yoga are added via save editor.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Something I have noted since I started a new game is that Alice's sunbathing section is inaccessible even when you have the lotion. Maybe its a side effect from the new images? If it matters I have flipped the "All girls topless at the pool" switch.

The Alice at pool is no longer used, being she goes to a campus.

Reactions: Hybris

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I'm playing through your mod 9, great work to implement all the good funart-pictures into ist, with a lot of good text. :cool:
But I cannot get the scenes with Alice TV at 22:00 starting with:
07.afa.5d@30@p-alisa-tv-mx2@What do you have in mind? or
07.afa.5c@4@p-alisa-tv-mx12@<i>Oh, yeah ... She's hot and juiced up, ready for my cock anywhere!

The only thing I get is alice Bj after leg massage :tiredface:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I'm playing through your mod 9, great work to implement all the good funart-pictures into ist, with a lot of good text. :cool:
07.afa.5c@4@p-alisa-tv-mx12@<i>Oh, yeah ... She's hot and juiced up, ready for my cock anywhere!

i dont even get the bj lol unless we go straight to the bathroom

Chancer

May 13, 2017

Usually works after the 20:00 or 21:00 action, then using I'm not going to look.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, i also prefer another color for the additional menu entries from the mod, but I've done it by myself. You can use a text editor, open mod text, choose the menu option you like to change and put e.g. <color=lime>before the text of the option and </color> behind it, save it, done.
b.t.w. there is a picture missing. In line 1124: 07.ass.0@31@p-amax-5@Okay bro, what's next?. Also in line 1130: 07.ass.2@30@p-amax-6@<i>Wow... He kisses better than....</i>, and in line 1142: 07.ass.6@28@p-amax-7@Eeeeps... That feels soooooo good!
These pictures are not in game and not in the mod pictures, and in game is a white screen shown.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Trying to massage mom but no text option, leaving me stranded...

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yes, i also prefer another color for the additional menu entries from the mod, but I've done it by myself. You can use a text editor, open mod text, choose the menu option you like to change and put e.g. <color=lime>before the text of the option and </color> behind it, save it, done.
b.t.w. there is a picture missing. In line 1124: 07.ass.0@31@p-amax-5@Okay bro, what's next?. Also in line 1130: 07.ass.2@30@p-amax-6@<i>Wow... He kisses better than....</i>, and in line 1142: 07.ass.6@28@p-amax-7@Eeeeps... That feels soooooo good!
These pictures are not in game and not in the mod pictures, and in game is a white screen shown.

Sorry missed adding those, be in images 2 in the OP. Also mod with red for any added.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes