Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've tried to look a bit but any clues on what the code would be to enable private punishments? Every attempt so far has end up in disaster :coldsweat:

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I've tried to look a bit but any clues on what the code would be to enable private punishments? Every attempt so far has end up in disaster :coldsweat:
Damn well that does suck. But hell TCMS you should be able to solve it :D

We BELIEVE in ya bro

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
• So i think this is either a Glitch or broken - In the cheat menu - Make max Impotent I clicked it and then wanted to make him Potent again and it didn't revert

• Get Rid of Eric command is not functioning. I have removed him and the Cheat Option still shows up

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
• So i think this is either a Glitch or broken - In the cheat menu - Make max Impotent I clicked it and then wanted to make him Potent again and it didn't revert

• Get Rid of Eric command is not functioning. I have removed him and the Cheat Option still shows up

There was a mistake in it, this needs to be changed in cheat menu, line 238.
max.imp>0&cheatmenu.max.done!add_max.imp_-1^ <color=red>Make Max potent</color>

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017

You can click Punish Max in cheat menu, or make mistakes in Lisa homework.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll keep forgetting in the future to add private punishments so that's why I wanted to mod it. Tbh I tried to mod it 3 versions ago and I still have the same problem in each and every version... God I'm an idiot.

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Hey chancer so is it only the two images that are changed in your mod or is there more to come?

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
There was a mistake in it, this needs to be changed in cheat menu, line 238.
max.imp>0&cheatmenu.max.done!add_max.imp_-1^ <color=red>Make Max potent</color>
wait dont u mean the mistake is somewhere in line 799?
cheatmenu.eric.getrid^ <color=red>Get rid of Eric</color>

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey chancer so is it only the two images that are changed in your mod or is there more to come?

Forgot about midnight in bathroom, and use "do you want it inside you!"

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thx a lot for this great work, especially for adding the extra scenes or changing some of the existing. I think I have not really checked everything, but I have seen, that there is something confused. The mod changes mom to sleeping naked, but when I check this, there are 2 choices, one mom is naked, one mom in in undies, but at same time ?
Is there a chance to change this, so that is there only one ?

... and one more question: Why do I need the save game ? Have you changed there the allocation of the NPCs to different rooms/days/hours ? Then it might be possible to transfer this new allocations to one of my saves with save-editor, right ?

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thx a lot for this great work, especially for adding the extra scenes or changing some of the existing. I think I have not really checked everything, but I have seen, that there is something confused. The mod changes mom to sleeping naked, but when I check this, there are 2 choices, one mom is naked, one mom in in undies, but at same time ?
Is there a chance to change this, so that is there only one ?

... and one more question: Why do I need the save game ? Have you changed there the allocation of the NPCs to different rooms/days/hours ? Then it might be possible to transfer this new allocations to one of my saves with save-editor, right ?

For only one mom sleep, add # at beginning of line 1049. Mom will sleep in undies only.

I added some items that are not in the game, so they can be added to another save through the editor.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Last night i ran a quick look at your mod, enjoyed the changes. Would love to see this continue to grow. Perhaps evolve into its own creature.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone explain thous flags?:
momas
momtalk.momas
dcd.momas
can.momhj
can.momhj = Can Anne give you Handjob
momas = The amount of times you have given your mother a Massage
momtalk.momas = Talking to her about a Massage