• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Ch2: Midnight Cinema - Announcement of the second chapter

wildringanthology

Sep 26, 2022
xIvWbx.png

Intro:

In the second chapter of the series (Wild Ring Anthology) I want to introduce you a horror / traumatic story game. The story in this game was given to me by a friend of mine; this friend is a writer who mostly focuses on writing stories based on history, but this time is 100% fiction. The story was saved on my computer in a notepad for several months and I kept it on low heat. Now, I think it's time to develop it further. This story is completely fictional and has no trace of truth in it and it is intended for entertainment only.
A word of caution: THE STORY AND THE IMAGES IN THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT MAY BE HARMFUL OR TRAUMATIZING TO SOME AUDIENCES.

Plot:

(Police Report)
On Friday, 03/14/2003, at approximately 01:15am, I responded to a death report at Midnight Cinema. At 01:26am I reached Midnight Cinema with an officer Freamon. On the floor below the movie theaters, In the women's restroom. We found an inanimate woman, covered in blood, with stab wounds on her body. The woman was lying on the floor, naked. Her age seems About 30. The paramedics who arrived at the scene, Near the time we arrived, determined her death Immediately. Video of the suspect seen on CCTV, a few days before the event. The tape attached to the envelope...

Full Disclosure:

To free up more time and acquire additional resources for the second chapter, I will need your support. I set myself a goal, if I get 50 patrons on my Patreon page, I will develop full-time the second chapter in the series for you.

VMNX6Q.png
6fI20E.png

Last edited: