HTML Completed Cereborg: Inception [Final] [Anaximanes]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CereBanner.jpg

Overview:
There are three different characters whose stories are told!
Characters from my other novels appear!
This takes place the same day as The Invaders (from my Slugs and Bugs game) arrive!
Play as a female, male, or a cereborg!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: November 28th 2018
Developer: Anaximanes - - -
Language: English
Censorship: None
Version: Full
Other Games: SB:C - D:BB - GN:TT - CoC:TS - SB:I - TA:CotCO - F:CoC (Match 3 Game)
Genres:

Installation:

Android Devices:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

CereStory43.jpg ChiekoStory25.jpg HowardStory26.jpg OfSexNSouls11.jpg

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was able to fix it and everything works. So I recompressed it, tested it, had it tested by others, and now it's working.
Adding mirrors in a minute.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, thank you! The admin at Hypnopics is trying to fix the security setting for me now as well. I appreciate you guys always being so helpful to me!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Wee it come here too :)

Looking forward to this one, I had a lot of fun with your other games Anax :)
I am always happy to hear from a fan! My Patrons should be getting Chapter 2 in July and the public in August (as you know I like to update my projects monthly, but this particular time due to RL, it will be a bi-month). Hope you enjoy where the story will go!

Reactions: RicM

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@ Mason, I never played any God of War games, so whatever it is, I assure you it's coincidental and not some inside joke. lol

Well i do like an honest dev :biggrin:
Mwa ha ha ha! Exactly! I do what I can, but I have no college education or 'real world' experience. I never took a writing class or programming or art, and even with Daz modeling, I never used it until January or Feb, and working 50 hours a week makes it hard to get in practice, but I am giving it my all! Someday, after I have a few more years of experience, I will be able to drop that off my fun facts lol Someday...

Bob121

Jun 11, 2017
Will there be a real-life image option(given that the preview was it) or is that too much extra work?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Will there be a real-life image option(given that the preview was it) or is that too much extra work?
I trademarked my stories/characters/intellectual properties with the US government. As such, and because I am going to be making games on Android and iOS, I cannot use pictures of people anymore. From here on out, it will be my Daz models I am creating. I will eventually go back and redo all my previous titles with my models as well.

I ran a poll on my Patreon before doing any of this and 96% of my investors were in favor of me going to Daz models. I also think it will do wonders for continuity. Now, all my characters will look the same throughout my projects over the next couple of decades or more. So my 'real life' picture manips are gone- long live my Daz picture manips!

TLDR; No

MWA HA HA HA!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Bob121

Jun 11, 2017
I trademarked my stories/characters/intellectual properties with the US government. As such, and because I am going to be making games on Android and iOS, I cannot use pictures of people anymore. From here on out, it will be my Daz models I am creating. I will eventually go back and redo all my previous titles with my models as well.

I ran a poll on my Patreon before doing any of this and 96% of my investors were in favor of me going to Daz models. I also think it will do wonders for continuity. Now, all my characters will look the same throughout my projects over the next couple of decades or more. So my 'real life' picture manips are gone- long live my Daz picture manips!

TLDR; No

MWA HA HA HA!
Nice, looking forward to the rework of Slugs and Bugs 10 years later

Reactions: The Anax

Bob121

Jun 11, 2017

TLDR; No

MWA HA HA HA!
I guess I can put you on this list now

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
lol Well, at the speed I produce projects and updates, it should not be anywhere near 10 years! But, yeah, I will definitely go back and touch up S&B because I already have my storyboards drawn for a Slugs and Bugs game that will be massive that wraps up everything! And, I want to make sure the characters from both match up.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
This has a really cool premise and fun themes. Any chance we’ll get a sliver slimy t-1000 type cereborg to play around with or become?

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
I kinda liked your choice of music from the start, but you absolutely nailed it with that epic Moroder track! That stuff is way underrepresented nowadays. Thanks for including it!

Reactions: RicM and The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This has a really cool premise and fun themes. Any chance we’ll get a sliver slimy t-1000 type cereborg to play around with or become?
You know, that idea never crossed my mind, but I do not see why not.

Buff and busty demon?
Nice. :heartcoveredeyes:
You'll be playing as her (Dionyza) in Of Sex and Souls: Noir Nights! Glad you like my final version I went with! Also, for the record, a mod changed that to be the main picture. Originally, it was my usual title screen for it. So, just to be fair, Dion only appears in one scene in this project. So please do not get the idea that this story involves her!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote