• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Censored review

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-troubleshooting-guidelines-updated-2019-03-19.9354/

It's your responsibility to bump the thread in case your problem isn't solved (do not abuse it, once every week is enough).
Threads without any activity for more than one month will be moved to "Solved" even if they're not solved.
Solved ≠ Closed
You will be still able plead for your case, even if it is in "Solved", you won't if it is "Closed".

I'll quote from the same link you provided:
6. If your thread was marked "Solved" but you still need help for the same issue, please report the thread using the "Report" button, enter "Not Solved" in the report comment, and a moderator will move it to back from "Solved".
Moreover, in that way, the subject would again come to the attention of a moderator.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Besides, anothe thing that's wrong with this particular system is not being able to review a game after a previous review was deleted. I'm now banned from reviewing "What a Legend!".
If this weren't censoring, you should allow people to send a new review after fixing what supposedly was wrong on the first one.
I don't think you are banned per se. I've heard that there is some kind of bug that breaks things if you delete reviews. So instead of deleting the reviews they simply hide them. And that in combination with you only being able to make 1 review/thread disables you from making a new review. That's what I heard.

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Interesting how the Feature Games widget was removed little after this thread was created. A widget where "What a Legend!" was featured for ages.