• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Actually i saw this game on his page where he was creating it the character design before awesome but he changed it to something cuter but I never understood why until now maybe the game he before needed more time and money the game he creating before was big but he changed it into this something must have happened

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Yeah This is just Cheating and not getting NTR'd since we're using Female Protag
Also its seems Playable in Joiplay but the Problem is the H Scenes it gets Errors

Reactions: Jameyboi

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Thanks now i dont have to play it and get dissapointed, you saved me hours!
From what I could tell, the game is extremely short. Also, only two pregnancy scenes, but I do have to admit the artist cooked with them. They're right in my wheelhouse.

darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
I dont really like hentai collection games usually just walking around and collecting scenes seemed pretty boring especially the chasing rumors bit but all in all it was quite a nice experience might check out the future games you guys have planned.

ywh

Aug 12, 2018
I correctly manually patched it and Im not the only one having the problem so it must be the game.
Version 1.02 (which is already out) should fix this issue according to the dev's Cien.
Apparently it occurs if you talk to that guy after you do the event with the suspicious person in the bottom right of the shop.

Reactions: Darkragas2

FrankW

Feb 23, 2018
Not first but I beat supreme evil this time.
Also the game looks nice but the ntr tag makes me question if it's actual ntr or if it's just another "you can sleep around" ntr.
Judging from my half-baked Japanese, there seems to be "male POV NTR"

leplop

May 30, 2018
I'm stuck in the academy with leon, i spoke to every NPC but i cant go next what should i do ?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes