• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Is this the prequel or does it include the parts where she is older? I have seen dev (ci-en) was developing a game that plays a bit later in the timeline. But Im unsure if it's one game or if this part here is the prequel that plays a few years earlier?

sora2020kairi

Apr 10, 2020
Is this the prequel or does it include the parts where she is older? I have seen dev (ci-en) was developing a game that plays a bit later in the timeline. But Im unsure if it's one game or if this part here is the prequel that plays a few years earlier?
honestly if this is just a prequal / demo for another game that would make a lot of sense. the game is honestly super linear and while the content presented is pretty good in my opinion the game is also super short. it also seemed to me like there was a lot of backstory, mechanics, and etc that just are not used very well mainly because again the game is super short.

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
The game basically gives you a pointless illusion of choice. You really don't have any other options than for the girl to do what the guy wants.

The normal ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't mind corruption, but for me it's only enjoyable when its the girl succumbing to temptation and lust of her own accord. Her basically being blackmailed or mind controled into it ruins it for me, especially if the girl is said to be gifted with offensive magic and could just murder her blackmailer.

For those of you who like this short of thing good on yah. But I'm out, unless there's an ending that has the ass hole shop keeper being brutally murdered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
honestly if this is just a prequal / demo for another game that would make a lot of sense. the game is honestly super linear and while the content presented is pretty good in my opinion the game is also super short. it also seemed to me like there was a lot of backstory, mechanics, and etc that just are not used very well mainly because again the game is super short.
If you go into the dev room after you beat the "game" and talk to the dev stand-ins, they pretty much explain exactly that. The characters and setting are going to be used in another game

If I had to guess, they had much bigger plans, but for whatever reason bailed (maybe they wanted to use a different engine, go in a different design direction, whatever) and decided to work on something else, but used what they already had and published this. It's basically a demo.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes