Collection HTML Completed Celesta University Series [SelectaCorp]

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
It makes Ask work nearly 100% of the time. (If you have the prereq'd Charisma and/or Dominance) If it isn't functioning, it is likely because you are running one of the other html files instead of the HTML5 one. Only the HTML5 .html file uses the scripts. (Or you don't have enough Charisma or Dominance. That can be cheated in as well via another script, or you can go and do things to the 4 shopkeepers in town using their trigger phrases.)

Not sure what you mean by overwriting the mod. Shouldn't it be the other way around? You overwrite the files you downloaded from Selectacorp.

Ultimately, my goal in making these changes was to remove the RNG factor, but not inhibit the general progression in the game.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I'm using "story_html5" to launch game. Is that not the one I should be using? And definitely have the prereq cha/dom. I'm in the last weeks, 38 cha, 60+ Dom. Game folder itself has default title "Mysteria Lane Redux vHTML 5 FOR WEB"

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It's not working. Random women aren't popping up. Only one woman is there at the same place, always. Same case with the neighborhood too. Only one household can be seen. Also the males who provide Taps , aren't showing up on the map.
Also, this.

Though this seems to stem from using the "Story Content" folder to fix the broken videos

If I might suggest what I assume(perhaps foolishly) would be a MUCH simpler cheat....could the number of weekly taps simply be set to 10 instead of 2?

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I'm using "story_html5" to launch game. Is that not the one I should be using? And definitely have the prereq cha/dom. I'm in the last weeks, 38 cha, 60+ Dom. Game folder itself has default title "Mysteria Lane Redux vHTML 5 FOR WEB"
That's really odd... it should definitely be the correct folder and html file... Ran a fresh copy and it worked for me from the file i uploaded... Maybe something is in the cache? Cookies or something... Did you start a new game? (You need a new game for the changes, I think)

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
game always crashes interesting.
I hat the same Problem, did play around with the exe a bit and it worked (Sorry i can not remeber what i did exactly could be adminstrator rights.)......sadly it was not worth it ;)

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I have a doubt. When I finish dominating all the girls. when I replace the 5 members of the council and I turn the director into my secretary, completing all the reforms. the game does not end ?? Does not have an ending or something?

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone have file for a cheat or something the files previousely posted do not work for me unless i am putting them in the wrong location where would i put them (the cheat with more time and charm and bully)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I just get a white screen when I launch it. I wonder what the issue is?
By what means are you starting the game?
Some browsers automatically prevent pop up windows from opening or prevent audio and video from playing, both of these will prevent the game from starting.

For example I tried to open the "story_html5. Html file using firefox, I got a white screen, I had to go into firefox settings to disable their Block all audio and video setting and tried again, this time the game started.

Last edited:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
By what means are you starting the game?
Some browsers automatically prevent pop up windows from opening or prevent audio and video from playing, both of these will prevent the game from starting.

For example I tried to open the "story_html5. Html file using firefox, I got a white screen, I had to go into firefox settings to disable their Block all audio and video setting and tried again, this time the game started.
I was using chrome but eventually got it to work with palemoon. Soon afterwards quit though, it really wasn't very good. I think the only decent games this company has made is the corporate raider series.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I was using chrome but eventually got it to work with palemoon. Soon afterwards quit though, it really wasn't very good. I think the only decent games this company has made is the corporate raider series.
Yeah it's a mess an i uninstalled after 20mins