feres

Jul 9, 2017
For apparantly having lots of choices, you sure do seem to hate giving the option for the player to choose their text speed.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
ah staggering uploads to milk the english viewers with content that's already been made, smart. Easy money just for translating.
If they stick with 2 updates monthly they are pretty fair honestly.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, looky here, a new episode. I'm glad to see a new release so soon...I guess. I'll wait a bit longer though.
Thank you! You can expect a new Episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. So you going to see CH a lot <3

For apparantly having lots of choices, you sure do seem to hate giving the option for the player to choose their text speed.
Noted. I'm going to try and add this option on Episode 5.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ah staggering uploads to milk the english viewers with content that's already been made, smart. Easy money just for translating.
If they stick with 2 updates monthly they are pretty fair honestly.
I don't know if you are being ironic, but in case you are not, this version is a lot more than a simple translation.

We are enhancing ALL renders to 4K, adding new renders, adding animations, improving the dialogs and not just translating, but localizing (changing jokes and cultural references) to the global audience, specially american players.

And, like you said, everything in a good pace, with a new Episode on 1st and 15th of every month.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know if you are being ironic, but in case you are not, this version is a lot more than a simple translation.

We are enhancing ALL renders to 4K, adding new renders, adding animations, improving the dialogs and not just translating, but localizing (changing jokes and cultural references) to the global audience, specially american players.

And, like you said, everything in a good pace, with a new Episode on 1st and 15th of every month.
AH, No I wasn't. But if you are doing more than just translations to English, that's even more fair.
(irony almost never works on the internet so I tend to try and stay away from it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I feel sad that so many people here have such poor reading comprehension. The guy clearly stated that he made a game for the Brazilian market and that it has over 70 hours of grind free game play. He's now in the process of translating it into English while simultaneously upgrading the images to 4K for the global market. So what's here is NOT the 70 hours you can play in Portuguese. He also says that updates will be regular every 1st and 15th of the month. That's a pretty sweet update schedule if he keeps to his word. As well his supporters will be entitled to always be two updates ahead of what gets posted here. My poor arse will wait. I can only support so many Devs. Still, the game looks promising.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Geiko Games, in episode 2 the button to close the cell phone is not working!
Yes. It's not suposed to work right now because we are not ready to open the "free roaming" yet. Probably in a few updates.

Unless it's preventing you from advancing the story. If you are stuck please tell me with more detail which call this happened and I'm going to fix it asap.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are you planning to release your other games here too? Geiko Games
Yes. If Celebrity Hunter is well received and we get support that justifies the investment, for sure I'm going to bring my other titles. I'm super hyped to bring Nautilus to the global audience too. It's a sci-fi adult novel with a lot to unpack. I really love that series lol <3

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
For starters, the dev should think about activating the right mouse button...

has preliminary access and it is not possible to load, so try all possibilities to return and try other combinations at least to indicate the progress or the degradation of the progress...

I don't understand any of the languages and the obscurity of the hacked code + incorrect language basically makes it impossible to create a mod that would at least increase the gameplay for those who don't understand the text

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
Crashed when I reached the guy talking to the pixie in the forest. Seems pretty janky compared to other Renpy games, might need to do a thorough bug sweep and UI update before next release.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Crashed when I reached the guy talking to the pixie in the forest. Seems pretty janky compared to other Renpy games, might need to do a thorough bug sweep and UI update before next release.
We play every path before release to be sure nothing is broken. I would sugest that you download the game again, maybe from another download option, and start from zero again and just jump where you were. If the bug happens again, please send a screenshot of the error screen and I'm going to fix it! Thank you for your feedback.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Just want to know one thing, before unwatching this or ign. How much content i lose if i dont like or want to watch ntr/sharing/group sex(more males) or anything like that? Because i personally would prefer not to play the game for like, 30% of content (no hate or nothing like that, just pure curiosity).

Reactions: seja10

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just want to know one thing, before unwatching this or ign. How much content i lose if i dont like or want to watch ntr/sharing/group sex(more males) or anything like that? Because i personally would prefer not to play the game for like, 30% of content (no hate or nothing like that, just pure curiosity).
You're not going to lose much. Just a few specific scenes you wouldn't like to see anyway. Even if you don't see ANY sex scene at all, I would still recommend you to play. Remember that this game got 3 mi downloads on Google Play without any sex scene. You going to enjoy like 95% of the scenes tho (IMO).

• Haha
Reactions: seja10

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Remind me again why this biggest and most ambitious VN with 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind), 3500 unique 4k scenes, 9 main characters and dozens of other and over 30 endings is getting trickled down bi-weekly release of small episodes?

Remember that this game got 3 mi downloads on Google Play without any sex scene. You going to enjoy like 95% of the scenes tho (IMO).
You got to enjoy modest dev that let their game release speak for themselves instead of jizzing all over the keyboard over their masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and L0b0ts
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes