• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
Understandable. Check out "I keep Dying in Another World -What the hell, Goddess!-", no AI, not just "a few lines of text". Let reviews tell more because I'm biased as dev :p As for why I went this way, it's not out of laziness (BTW, several work-hours on animations is lazy!? WTF!?). I tried AI one time as a test... and well... vox populi. People love it, demand it, I just deliver. It's yet another tool for me.

Sort of. I tried AI as a test and the results were beyond my expectations in terms of results and reception. I'm frustrated with the fact that I cannot make any progress with the quality of my art, I was never happy with it. It was time-consuming, my wrist hurt and despite sometimes positive feedback, what stuck in my mind was "your art sucks" comments. I tried for years to get better, and nothing. Unique doesn't mean in demand, sadly.

My biggest weakness is lack of self-confidence and promotional-social skills :p
It's not like your art is actually bad, it's that for some unfathomable reason, you chose to draw catgirls as cats in human shape. Most humans are not sexually attracted to actual animals (nor should they be). Catgirls are cute because they're basically direct, playful, horny, submissive, cheerful human girls wearing some animal accessories. If you chose to draw them as more human you'd do way better.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote