3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 13, 2017
Assuming I am right that MapID in RPGM corresponds to the Map number in Data, this adds a blue ball in your house that you can press and it does the knight armor switch for you. (Put it in your data folder, you will need to extract the game files). Might fix it properly if I can be bothered to go through his code.

Edit: Ok now I cant change after working at the pub, lol. Done the same at the pub to fix the issue (but for the waitress clothes). Have played through ch1 with no problems
How to extract the game files?

Tata

Sep 26, 2016
Assuming I am right that MapID in RPGM corresponds to the Map number in Data, this adds a blue ball in your house that you can press and it does the knight armor switch for you. (Put it in your data folder, you will need to extract the game files). Might fix it properly if I can be bothered to go through his code.

Edit: Ok now I cant change after working at the pub, lol. Done the same at the pub to fix the issue (but for the waitress clothes). Have played through ch1 with no problems
Attached file doesn't fix the issue with the pub. Could you please share the fix for it as well?

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Attached file doesn't fix the issue with the pub. Could you please share the fix for it as well?
Yea, I know it didnt =D.
I have uploaded the file that should fix that. Put it in my original post
Note: Its not really a fix, more of a hack lol. Hopefully someone that can be bothered to will fix the code (altho not likely)

In other news, I finished this now and was a bit dissapointed, tbh. There were good things, but also a lot of bad, CG felt quite lazy (and severely lacking text) was my main complaint. Was also a bit grindy, altho that doesnt bother me too much (I did cheat to make it a bit less painful I will admit)

grego

Aug 14, 2017
help please
i started a new game and cant leave the house.
says "need to wear knights suit"
but i allready changed into it.
???

bfczhj

Sep 19, 2016

save right after leaving your house. first time uploading no idea if it works
thanks guys! but i use you save files,the second day when i come out,it's the same problem.wtfuck the bug?

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
---------------------------
Catherine's Advendure
Unable to find VL Gothic font.
OK

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Yea, I know it didnt =D.
I have uploaded the file that should fix that. Put it in my original post
Note: Its not really a fix, more of a hack lol. Hopefully someone that can be bothered to will fix the code (altho not likely)

In other news, I finished this now and was a bit dissapointed, tbh. There were good things, but also a lot of bad, CG felt quite lazy (and severely lacking text) was my main complaint. Was also a bit grindy, altho that doesnt bother me too much (I did cheat to make it a bit less painful I will admit)
how to put the maps files into the rgss3a file ?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes