3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png
Overview:

Catherine is a female knight who protects peace in her city.
In v.0.11 which covers Chapter 1, Catherine will be busy exploring the city and trying to prepare for the mission. She has only 30 days before the time runs out. Chapter 1 should take about 2 hours to beat preparation goal. Also, it includes several fighting and different jobs implemented.

Updated: 23 / 01 / 2018
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0 (Chapter 7) Fix
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
FIX PACKAGE (for final version)

DS23 thanks for the link

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please be good, please be good, please be go... fuck. God damn devs. So many games before you and you cant learn anything?!
First point and click > keys. Second: I dont WANT TO PRESS FUCKING SHIFT to run. Third I dont want to repeat the same shower scene over and over and over again without having the ability to skip it. I dont want to wait 5 secs for her to get dressed. I dont want to wait 6 seconds for her to sleep. I dont want to have to speak with the boss have to leave his office, have to walk behind the store, have to dress, have to go talk with the girl just to be able to work every freaking day. I dont want to have a day where I can only perform one bloody action and go through all the same cg's again just to get to sleep.
Bloody annoying I tell you. Either way I really apreciate the share lone :)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol nps, if nothing else your post made me laugh :FeelsGoodMan:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Please be good, please be good, please be go... fuck. God damn devs. So many games before you and you cant learn anything?!
First point and click > keys. Second: I dont WANT TO PRESS FUCKING SHIFT to run. Third I dont want to repeat the same shower scene over and over and over again without having the ability to skip it. I dont want to wait 5 secs for her to get dressed. I dont want to wait 6 seconds for her to sleep. I dont want to have to speak with the boss have to leave his office, have to walk behind the store, have to dress, have to go talk with the girl just to be able to work every freaking day. I dont want to have a day where I can only perform one bloody action and go through all the same cg's again just to get to sleep.
And Amen!!!!!

Reactions: charlez and dest99

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just looking here ....

just looking patreon ...

$13 of $1,000
per month
Firstly, thanks a lot for your support!!
I will take the funds and invest them into more outfits and locations to make Catherine's Adventure even more versatile.

.... what the FUCK ! ...

thousand bucks for clothes and places o_O

Reactions: Ricckz

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Seems to me this dev has a serious voyeurism fetish. :15:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Over at ULMF and here, they've been getting antsy about how grindy the game is. They said you have to change, leave, shower, etc. Over and over again. It might have up to 2 hours of content but it's really just rinse and repeat. I've been told there's barely a sex scene and lots of stripping. That's why my comment was centered over the voyeurism fetish.

Reactions: cg3985

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dev's response "Thanks for your feedback. I'll consider implementing skip switch in Chapter 2 and Chapter 1." :)

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Its good, compared to others ,
Really need skip button if its the same H-scene, without new thing happen.

Can she forget to bring her katana?
If its not, then when change to knight suit better not to add "and my katana, of course"

And i can get stuck in the morning if i move to fast, but someone coming

And, while in tax collecting if its turn night i cant come back to home,

Reactions: crmsn7

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

If its not, then when change to knight suit better not to add "and my katana, of course"

To fix the someone comming thing you just save the game whilst happening and load it.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
+1

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016

The katana thing pissed me off the most. Other than that I dig the voyeur stuff.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.20 Without RTP will Add link v0.20 With VX ACE RTP soon

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
omg thank you for getting rid of me needing the katana every single time that was annoying me more than a game without auto dash

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Updated Both links up
From what I found:
  • Kiss/Blowjob after losing sparring against a Knight
  • Some groping scenes during the tavern job got a bit added to them
  • You can finish chapter 1
  • Option to skip stuff (namely the katana shit and the horrendous bath scene)
  • This is not an official list and might not be complete
Would I say it's worth it if you played the previous version? Definitely not.
If you get mad at games like Sarah's Life for getting too little additional scenes in updates, then you're gonna hate this.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes