Java Abandoned CastleRock [vAlpha 4] [Castle]

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
last post on dev's blog is from 3rd september 2018
however when i look that alot of good concepts are abandoned i am just going to assume that he died

rip castle we will alyways fap to your creation

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
last post on dev's blog is from 3rd september 2018
however when i look that alot of good concepts are abandoned i am just going to assume that he died

rip castle we will alyways fap to your creation
... that's kind of stupid.

The post explicitly says that work continues and that he's been posting about his updates on twitter, then just remembered that non-twitter users can't see that, so he's come back to update the blog again.

Work Continues. The Male Player Character option is in the game. Male PCs are going to have Slaver related perks instead of Brood Mother ones. There is a new inventory system for changing and managing clothing items during the game. So far there are 4 new enemies and 10 new animations. A big save overhaul for independent saves and party member persistence.
Shit is being added.

Rustyparticle

May 22, 2018
As someone above stated,I also liked the art work. However on Windows 10 I can't launch the game. The music trys to start , but is very choppy.

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
As someone above stated,I also liked the art work. However on Windows 10 I can't launch the game. The music trys to start , but is very choppy.
Really you can't launch it? Is it the rock music playing? I'm on Win10 (bought my laptop generically last June) and it runs version Alpha 4.5 just fine. really minimalistic game but could be heavily expanded with quests and a storyline. If only I could get the source code.

Reactions: modget

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
How did you guys manage to get this game to work? I have java and I am on the latest windows update, but when I click on the game nothing happens. it does not even fail to launch it does not even do the attempt.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Heck, I hope he does get back on it. I'd love to see more of this, or it go on steam. It's like that NeoScavenger game, but lewd. There's a lot of potential here.