Others Completed Castle Of Succubus [Libra Heart]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
Game is not very good. Jump physics are bad. No way to regain health except dying. No apparent way to open doors with people shouting "HELP" behind them.
There are secret health potions hidden in blocks which you can break, just like keys to open the doors. Jumping is tight and the level design is made so it accomodates its controls. The game rewards your patience, skill and curiosity. It's actually well made. It's just not for you.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Wurth23

May 7, 2024
Does anybody know a guide to find all the crowns? I can find only half of them. Oo

Edit: Forget it. I finally found someone who could help me. They're absolutely devilish. Would have never found them without a guide. (Well, I found half of them, but that's not enough).

I should have taken some screenshots. They're all behind a block that can be broken by hitting them.
Level 1: In the second half of the level, in one of the very few parts that are inside. At some point, you have to go up a well. The crown is inside a wall on the left side of the well. You'll have to strike while falling to get it.

Level 2: A single block on the ground just before changing screen to the next part.

Level 3: In the boss part (!!) of the level. Its one of the ground block immediately when entering the boss area. The fourth block actually. You can hit it from the small depression that comes just after. The whip is just long enough to hit it if you crouch against the blocks.

Level 4: If you've found the fourth key, you've found the crown. They're together in the same wall.

Level 5: In the second third of the level, at some point, you have to cross a big gap on a small moving platform while arrows are fired at you from the right. The crown is inside the wall on the left side (just below where the arrows hit the wall).

Level 6 : In the big part of the level where you need to go from right to left while jumping on tight columns. The block is one of two at the top of a column. You need either a scythe or a bomb to be able to break it. In fact, it's immediately after the only place in that part of the level where you can get a scythe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes