VN Ren'Py Casting Couch Simulator [v0.07] [Casting Couch Simulator]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
The game could be fun, but seems kind of broken right now.
You can't upload the 2nd video you make, and the moment the 3rd interview starts the game ends due to girl's mood falling to zero without any choices presented.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
You can't upload the 2nd video you make, and the moment the 3rd interview starts the game ends due to girl's mood falling to zero without any choices presented.
honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets abandoned within the next 6 months. updates are way too few and far between, grammar is bad, and it feels like more of a grind to just make small amounts of money and very little reward

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022
You have to investigate the journalist with the browser as soon as the first day. You need to first pick the name she gave you : Helena ahem fisher, then pick helena fisher on the second day. Any other option wont work... From there, you will open more people to investigate like her husband. Then only you can make the second video.

The issue here is that a wrong choice means dead end without going back, game over.

Is it fun? Hell no ! I play through once, and won't do it again.

And I agree, I don't see how this game could keep on being developed with the current direction. If dev focus more on the Casting side of things, maybe...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Casting Couch Simulator [v0.07] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 74mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

barney1333

Jul 9, 2017
How to make money in this game. I don't understand how I type the word into the zero words and money tracking pop-up message.

SweetMariya

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
You have to investigate the journalist with the browser as soon as the first day. You need to first pick the name she gave you : Helena ahem fisher, then pick helena fisher on the second day. Any other option wont work... From there, you will open more people to investigate like her husband. Then only you can make the second video.

The issue here is that a wrong choice means dead end without going back, game over.

Is it fun? Hell no ! I play through once, and won't do it again.

And I agree, I don't see how this game could keep on being developed with the current direction. If dev focus more on the Casting side of things, maybe...
You don't have to google information about her on the first day. You can google her whenever you want. But you need to do this before you invite her to the casting. The first day you only need to upload videos.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
The cg are good the gameplay is questionable and kinda repetitive, wrong choice should kick you back to last choice instead of main menu

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CastingCouchSimulator-CASTINGCOUCHSIMULATOR-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Casting Couch Simulator [v0.07] [Casting Couch Simulator]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Any word on this newest update? The previous update was almost unplayable with bugs and poorly coded progression triggers. I don't want to waste the time downloading if the dev just added new content without addressing the glaring problems.

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
the game and concept have alot of potential, but the GD mini game is all you end up doing. WHERE IS THE AUTO OPTION? I keep earning enough points, and well, no go.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes