4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
I don't care much for 5 either. Part of that is the tattoos. Not that she has them, but that the ones she has aren't that appealing. The 3 small ones on the stomach area kinda meh, for example. But the bigger factor for me is the hair. The coloring, the Toni Basil "Hey Mickey" style... it's something like you might do for an event, but once the night is over, it goes away.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CaseysFall-2024.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Yarokold

Nov 26, 2019
What are your thoughts on this?

I posted this in our discord. I want to post here too.

The image in the spoiler tag shows many different versions of Casey, from different Paths of the game.

Just out of curiosity, which one(s) do you like more? Why?

View attachment 3585029

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 3 4 5 have better hairstyle than 1 and 6. (6 is the worst)
ugly slippers on 2 dont make much sense. she should be barefoot

Reactions: abagel and dhayrso

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Completed with Text?

I'm mostly mourning the unused potential. I really liked the story and the renders are great :cry:
Agreed! I don't think we'll see anything like this any time soon. For me it was the original ENF/OON appeal for me. I'm honestly not into the BDSM stuff at all and not much in exhibitionism in it as a sexual thing. The one thing that did it for me is

A) Normal, average girl. Pretty but REAL.
B) Suddenly has to lose her clothing, including in public?! At school? Work? Around everyone she knows? For me....that's it. All the awkwardness, nudity, cuteness is my FAV part. So to have the section where she's FINALLY set up to be running around school in the buff be all text, and an epilogue at that? I'm happy we're getting that but without even many renders, it's bittersweet.
Also I'm such a stickler for full nudity. Naked + heels/shoes/stockings is less good to me than naked. Idk. Everyone has a thing. I'd be annoyed if she had gloves on. Or didn't take the top off too.

Notsowhack

Mar 30, 2023
I hope you guys go back and include more renders - as it is now the sheer amount of text to go through feels like far too much.

As commented above, for me this is peak exhib/ENF and I'd hate to think that it goes out with a whimper.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
When I downloaded the Mac version, the attached file was with it. Is there anything we need to do with this?
Oh, that's good to know!

Yeah, like VelcroFist mentioned, this is just a file that I keep some code chunks I have to use whenever we want to make an event unlockable and re-watchable through the gallery.

You can completely ignore it. After reading your comment, I moved this file into another location so it won't be included in the releases any more.

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes