• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh Folks!, I don't know how to feel about this...

On the one hand...
On a parallel world where registered nudity is legal...
LEGAL NUDITY is for pussies, streaking naked on streets is for real 'freshman' students, lol
otherwise, it takes away from the fundamentals of what makes exhibitionism exciting.

On the other...
My vote is trim the bush.
I second this, too many games with waxed pussies girls, for sure, but...
I would prefer 'bush jr.', I mean... :sneaky: to explore the jungle but don't want to get lost.

(Me, approaching with a penknife)

Girl: "NO! Please don't kill me!"

Me: "Mwahahaha! Kill you? Silly girl... I'm comin for dat savage bush!"

Last edited:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Good game! Jumps into the action a little bit too soon, and for Casey to give in so quickly straight after the whole "moral high ground" internal monologue isn't really too credible, especially after having mentioned that she's basically estranged to her sister.

I'm hoping for some forced yuri with Amelia and forced incest with the sister :)

Mar 30, 2018
It's really good! It's nice to read a good novel with vocabulary. As foreiner, it's a bit difficult for me, but I'll never complain to learn new words. The graphism are great too! I love Casey! And I hope I'll see more of Amelia and Jolene too.
The only critic I could say it's in the last scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Continue your good work, I'll follow your updates with a great pleasure!

Oct 24, 2019
I'm guessing/hoping that the MC can end up with a female or male master, or maybe a male/female couple, so that there can be a lesbian, straight, or bisexual path the player to choose from.
any way wow I remember reading Casey's fall when it was literotica cant wait for the rest.

If I may may I make a suggestion or request.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Same here I like ENF etc. but if its a regualr occurance in society then it looses its edge. Its not on the level of dumb as Tamaras exposure https://f95zone.to/threads/tamaras-exposure-ch-2-v0-3-1-adorable-romaine.63548/ but its enough to make it feel dull.

Although not the same argument, I read the first chapter of the story this is based on and it has issues. The girl in the course of the first day goes from being total shy of her body, to getting a text message from a stranger and sending them up skirt pictures, to a few hours later walking completely naked around the park and posing for pictures. There is no slow build or craft to any of the story.

The next day she has to run a lap naked round her schools running track or her previous nude walk video get emailed to everyone at the school. the risk v reward is way off, its to risky. the risk is someone sat schools spots her and everyone has a phone so it would be around the school in no time vs the alternative that everyone sees the video of her from the day before.

To be clear I haven't played this game yet and the dev said he is deviating from the story but for me being totally nude in public in the daytime (even if its a forest walk) should be days down the line.
That's not what happened in my story at all. In my story, she didn't reply to the texts and got happily married. Cool game, and it is nice to see a completed game for a change, but it was a bit short.

Seriously though, you are right, the premise is dumb. Actually it is dumber than Tamara's Exposure because Tamara's Exposure doesn't claim to be anything else - it is a silly and ridiculous suspension of disbelief. This game, by contrast, falls into the uncanny valley of asking you to take it seriously while having a really really unreasonable premise.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
happy that I can post this in the early stage of this game: please don't forget rule No.1 of BDSM or kinky fetish is "willing". Adding some enjoyment script for the protagonist will bring a significant change to the feeling. School bully and blackmail can't be called BDSM or Kinky fetish frankly. Those content upset some players sometimes if you don't let audiences understand that the protagonist enjoys it. This is why some Japanese kinky games are horrible, they take behaviors like "raping" totally against a will as "kinky".......

Last edited:
Reactions: EdPokol

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Awesome writing and great and realistic renders make a very good start. Very decent amount of content for a first release.
In the beginning Casey is blackmailed/forced into her adventures which gave me a somewhat uneasy feeling but the last scene changes that for the better.

Congrats to the devs (y)
Certainly looking forward to see how this story unfolds.

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
hmm i aprove for the first try in general
  • Good news is that this uses proper grammar and syntax. Rare on this site LOL.
  • The blackmail is logical and not convoluted, though the initial blackmail/corruption seems to ask for to much to soon IMO.
  • First MAJOR wtf moment is that your skirt gets stolen at junior college. This is a bad sign because it feels so unauthentic, this would never happen. Men wouldn't say that, the other girl wouldn't steal it. The whole thing reads as juvenile fan fiction. It's bad.
  • This school having rules as if its high school is dumb, just make it a normal junior college. Don't make it complicated.
  • People who aren't bad guys wouldn't touch nude models without asking. This really feels unrealistic. I like the concept that Casey is uncomfortable and frightened what they might do, but normal people don't pick up nude models and lift them in the air. It is a poorly executed scene.
  • Overall the image quality is acceptable, there is some care in the staging which adds some authenticly to the scenes.
  • I appreciate that not every women has large fake boobs. Saying that it might be nice to have different body sizes, so one women with big boobs would be nice.

Overall this is going to fast for corruption. The blackmailer is asking for to much to soon.
he is right in most of them i will add that the blackmail from a corrupt police officer is a bit to much he has many risks for his work unless you want to use his position for the later exposition with the slavery law wich i will set my second thought its a strong distopian setting a law like that people have few childs, emotion etc. its hard for the society to establish such laws it remindds me some comics from erenisch
i whould change the police officer with some drug lord and the blackmail is about her sister go to jail
i don't mind the assault of teenagers on the road they make such jokes
i really like like the models and the different body sizes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
On the one hand...
On a parallel world where registered nudity is legal...
LEGAL NUDITY is for pussies, streaking naked on streets is for real 'freshman' students, lol
otherwise, it takes away from the fundamentals of what makes exhibitionism exciting.
I got caught up on this too and having read the novel its kind of been misunderstood. Registered nudity means you have to get a tattoo and spend you whole life in the nude. Its made clear that there hardly any registered nudists and those that are live in colonies and are shunned by society. Its more of a punishment. I.e. if you want to be an exhibitionist its something you have to commit to for life not just the odd streak. If you streak and aren't a registered nudist the punishments are harsh i.e. indentured servitude

From the initial description I though that indentured slavery ect. meant loads of women would be forced to walk round nude and do the 'sex' like its a fansadox novel or something. The whole indentured thing isn't really delved into apart from it being the thing dangled over Joleens head and thus the thing forcing Casey do the things she is doing. I get that there needs to be a major threat hanging over Joleen butIi don't think the indentured slavery with no rights or restrictions really works that well.

Again I've only read parts of the novel (waiting for more content before playing the game) but the writing is really clumsy and a big part of peoples misunderstanding of the game.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Very nice start. The girl is beautiful and the fetishes awesome.
For those complaining about the bush or happy about it, I think it will go soon (and thank god as far as I'm concerned) as it was most likely highlighted to show it's important to her, only to have her shave it under the blackmailer's order to increase the impact.
As far as the story goes, it's quite good, too bad it's obvious the sister is the perpetrator. I'd have enjoyed both of them getting corrupted and perhaps even forced to do kinky and sexual things together.
This will most liekly happen, but as I know the sister is the one giving the orders... It's just not the same.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Bush is definetely one of the best things ive seen in games. Looks so nice. And the girl is too sweet to watch her fall unfortunately (
When games have sweet girls like that, its a must have to get some kind of love route. But yeah we have that good ending though, thats fine for a start )

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
You guys do know you can read the story on his Literotica page. This means a while before the sister gets her comeuppance. I'll keep an eye on this.

Reactions: VelcroFist

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Nice game, nice start, keep working on it! I would like to tell you, I wish the 2nd route has also some erotic content, not just "living a common life"...

Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
The story will vary somewhat from the Literotica version. This is more an adaptation of that. We also plan to take it to some completely different places with our 2nd routes, giving me the opportunity to do some of the stuff I was originally planning for the story, and also write in some completely new ideas that we come up with as we go.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes