RPGM Abandoned Caroline's Story [Demo] [Rico]

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
2tPDt.jpg

Overview:
Caroline's story talk about Caroline, a girl who has lived in a fisherman village for all his life.
but one day when her father compels her to marry the richest guy in the village to repay his debts, so she decide to escape in the big city... but this will bring her to the worst adventure of her life.​

Updated: 01.06.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Capturegfdgfgdd.jpg Capturetrrtyrty.jpg Capturefgfddfgd.jpg Capturecbbvcvc.jpg Capturefsfdsdfssdf.jpg

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Currently downloading... Judging by the screenshots, it's the usual shitty writing.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I completely underestimated how shit this is.

Seriously don't bother. There's nothing to see in this version. it's like 1-2 minutes long, the writing sucks and the menus are completely in italian (i think).

The only plus point is that instead of "I moved to the city with my boyfriend husband" it's "I don't want to marry some dude so I run away from home to the city".... You don't even reach the city in this version btw.

Last edited:

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Currently downloading... Judging by the screenshots, it's the usual shitty writing.

Seriously don't bother. There's nothing to see in this version. it's like 1-2 minutes long, the writing sucks and the menus are completely in italian (i think).

The only plus point is that instead of "I moved to the city with my boyfriend husband" it's "I don't want to marry some dude so I run away from home to the city".... You don't even reach the city in this version btw.
Thanks for playing this so i don't have too XD

Reactions: ponyguy

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017

Thanks man, you're an angel.

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for review, now I know not to download... But what kind of games do you play where it says "I moved to the city with my boyfriend´s husband"?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for review, now I know not to download... But what kind of games do you play where it says "I moved to the city with my boyfriend´s husband"?
I meant boyfriend/husband, but forgot the '/'

EDIT: C'mon, why is my post more liked than OP?
I know the game is shit, but when you're here already you can at least like OP for taking the time to upload this piece crap.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Hahah, well i wanted to write in info that game is very bad but i decided that you must check it guys. :D This is surely one of the worst games that i ever played. :D

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Yeah... In the OP when it said "a girl who has lived in a fisherman village all his life" I knew the translation was bad.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
patrons

$0
per month

$50 or more per month ∙ 0 patrons
  • i will listen very carefully your opinion you can seriously change the story.

lol

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
patrons

$0
per month

$50 or more per month ∙ 0 patrons
  • i will listen very carefully your opinion you can seriously change the story.

lol
See this :D
The TANK
$5,000 or more per month ∙ 0 of 1patrons
  • you can drive my tank whenever you want
  • choose tank's name
  • Plus all previous rewards

Reactions: lunamm and ponyguy