4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
20403_carn.jpg

Overview:
Carnal Coup is a Text-based game in a sci-fi setting! You take the role of a shapeshifting alien who has infiltrated an invasion force led by those uptight Terrans. Alien by alien, department by department, it's up to you to stop the invasion! ...Sexily! You'll encounter eight featured main alien races, each with their own interests, kinks, and unique individuals to discover. Furthermore, the gender of the majority of the game's characters is selectable as a starting game option, allowing you to play the game the way you want!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2021-08-02
Developer: DaScoot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extras 1.0.0: - -

coupgeneralHARIAN1.png Harian Specialty.png Screenshot1_scaled.png Screenshot2_scaled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
  • DaScoot - Project Lead, Programmer, Writer
  • TDK - Art Design Lead <--------------
  • Phall - Art <--------------------
  • Errata - Codex

Maybe not only text :)

Reactions: ponyguy

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
  • DaScoot - Project Lead, Programmer, Writer
  • TDK - Art Design Lead <--------------
  • Phall - Art <--------------------
  • Errata - Codex

Maybe not only text :)
Yes,there are arts , planets,nude characters( these two animal on the posted pics) ,but just 2 NSFW scene,what are already posted.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Furries with abs. Byoutiful.
I'll keep an eye on this one.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Sad to see this guy only pulling in $74 on his Patreon while he's been steadily releasing updates for the last couple of months while people like Impure is still making $1.6k a month for basically doing one weekends worth of work in the last couple of months.

Seems like the Patreon scammers have already made people much more cautious to support developers thanks to their milking ways.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
screenshots?
Put together a few the other night:

Re: Gender, a big goal is to make the game as gender/sexual preference flexible as possible. A few races are single gender, and there's one subset of NPCs with locked genders to make them easier to write more detailed plotlines with, but overall my goal is to have about 70-80% of the game be adaptable to whatever set of body parts you like to mash (and the other 20% being skippable and still be able to get to the eventual endgame).

:cool:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Put together a few the other night:

Re: Gender, a big goal is to make the game as gender/sexual preference flexible as possible. A few races are single gender, and there's one subset of NPCs with locked genders to make them easier to write more detailed plotlines with, but overall my goal is to have about 70-80% of the game be adaptable to whatever set of body parts you like to mash (and the other 20% being skippable and still be able to get to the eventual endgame).

:cool:
Hot damn. That sounds great. I hope you succeed.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
EDIT: Went to the patreon site, and I got the latest public release (0.7.1). Looked in the code and the cheat code is "Sisterhood", if anyone wanted it. I have to check the patreon more often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popcorn007

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Someone can help me? this happens when i start the game.the version is the 32x one the other doesnt work at all

View attachment 12939
Huh, I've only seen this once before with one friend of mine. I don't know exactly what his computer specs are but they're rated around 'potato' (I don't think he can play anything fancier than browser flash games with it), unfortunately was never able to find a fix that worked for him.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's been a while since this thread was properly updated, so I suppose it's due. Here's a bit more info for the game as of the latest public release, v0.7.1 (current patron release is v0.9.0)

Updated: 7/27/2017

Changelog:​

Download: -
Newgrounds:
itch.io:

Additionally, Carnal Coup now has a public Discord server, link can be found .

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Double update day, v0.9.1 for Patrons and v0.8.1 for public followers! The latest version focuses on the Celopi Secret Police faction, as well as a few other goodies. You can check out the for more info, but here's some patch notes and game links:

Download: -
Newgrounds:
itch.io:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes