4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone.

Please use this link to download the Finale version:

There's been a bit of an issue with the uploading, but I will update the OP as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

EDIT:
OP was Updated

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainVRse-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
CaptainVRse [Part 1 Finale] [TranquilHaze] - Compressed

Win/Linux [576 MB]
- - - -

Mac [585 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Wow, congrats on finishing your game(part 1), something that a majority of other devs won't be able to accomplish with their game. Legit, you can brag about it since you have a completed game under your belt while the majority don't, hell most of them never even reach the half way point for their game development lol.

I can still remember the moment I first came across this game, at like 0.2 or 0.3 something like that, years ago, but I hold off from playing due to life problems and forgot about it. Fast forward to literally 2 updates before completion, I came across this game again in the latest update and tried it out. Instantly got hooked.

One of the few VN games where I didn't skip the dialogue because I got bored, my grammar nazi got triggered, or/and life. This might not seem much, but let me tell ya that I've played over tens of thousands of VN games, read over a million stories and almost reaching 50 million words now (obviously English), I will proclaim that your game, your story is in my top 0.01%.

Even if other people mock your story, flame it, smear it, everything negative for unfounded reasons, just know that I am waiting for you to continue your story till completion and only death can change my mind.

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Wow, congrats on finishing your game(part 1), something that a majority of other devs won't be able to accomplish with their game. Legit, you can brag about it since you have a completed game under your belt while the majority don't, hell most of them never even reach the half way point for their game development lol.

I can still remember the moment I first came across this game, at like 0.2 or 0.3 something like that, years ago, but I hold off from playing due to life problems and forgot about it. Fast forward to literally 2 updates before completion, I came across this game again in the latest update and tried it out. Instantly got hooked.

One of the few VN games where I didn't skip the dialogue because I got bored, my grammar nazi got triggered, or/and life. This might not seem much, but let me tell ya that I've played over tens of thousands of VN games, read over a million stories and almost reaching 50 million words now (obviously English), I will proclaim that your game, your story is in my top 0.01%.

Even if other people mock your story, flame it, smear it, everything negative for unfounded reasons, just know that I am waiting for you to continue your story till completion and only death can change my mind.
Wow, I'm a little speechless.

Thank you so much for sharing this. More than anything I want to create something everyone can love, and hearing your feedback reassures me that I'm on the right track. I hope to continue creating such quality work for you and everyone else. Join the Discord to stay on top of announcements that will start coming once the preparation period for Part 2 is over.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Wow, I'm a little speechless.

Thank you so much for sharing this. More than anything I want to create something everyone can love, and hearing your feedback reassures me that I'm on the right track. I hope to continue creating such quality work for you and everyone else. Join the Discord to stay on top of announcements that will start coming once the preparation period for Part 2 is over.
Lol, making others speechless is kind of a side job of mine

Np, and well I'm pretty sure you already know this, but I'll just say that it's foolish to try and satisfy everybody (even though it's extremely easy to piss everybody off), because there will be people who hate this game, just because it exist and the fact that it doesn't fit with their viewpoint, especially with the world right now.

No matter what you do, say, or anything, those people will still hate you and/or game, so I really recommend that you don't create with the intention of pleasing everybody...

But this only applies if you don't know the ugly side of the Internet. If you still want to continue down this path, knowing the dangers, then go for it.

Create a story that will be talked about for years to come, an example to be used on how to create a good story. I'll just be here cheering you on and defending the game, so long as you don't become a trash idiot game dev.

Sure, I'll join the discord

Reactions: TranquilHaze

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Lesbian tag missing
There isn't any, though. I guess Bronya and Seele might count, but the direct interactions between them amount to one kiss during a threesome with a man. Kiana is attracted to Mei, but they don't do anything with each other. Unless something happens in the finale? I'm still playing through it as of this comment. I hope it does. I want more interactions between the girls.

Alright, just finished. And it was great, about the best ending it could have been (it'd be better ending with an, uh, orgy). I really like the reveal of the antagonist and how sympathetic he was. I love how the conflict between the two organizations was finally settled. I was right about this world staying intact after the captain leaves, and I'm glad the characters won't be erased. I still don't know if they're just data or if they're truly sapient and self-aware, but I also don't think it matters much because the captain treats them like they are real.

In the next world, will there be different versions of the same characters? The captain will meet Bronya, Seele, Kiana, Mei, etc again but in a completely new situation and with different personalities?

Last edited:

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Lol, making others speechless is kind of a side job of mine

Np, and well I'm pretty sure you already know this, but I'll just say that it's foolish to try and satisfy everybody (even though it's extremely easy to piss everybody off), because there will be people who hate this game, just because it exist and the fact that it doesn't fit with their viewpoint, especially with the world right now.

No matter what you do, say, or anything, those people will still hate you and/or game, so I really recommend that you don't create with the intention of pleasing everybody...

But this only applies if you don't know the ugly side of the Internet. If you still want to continue down this path, knowing the dangers, then go for it.

Create a story that will be talked about for years to come, an example to be used on how to create a good story. I'll just be here cheering you on and defending the game, so long as you don't become a trash idiot game dev.

Sure, I'll join the discord
You're absolutely right, it is impossible to please everyone, people will always find something to nitpick, but as they say "shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll end up amongst the stars". If I really want to make the best thing I possibly can, I need to aim as high as possible, even if it's unrealistic.
I'm aware of the uglier side of the internet and I appreciate the warning as well as the advice, but if I don't at least try then I'm letting that side dictate my actions.

Reactions: fraazx

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
There isn't any, though. I guess Bronya and Seele might count, but the direct interactions between them amount to one kiss during a threesome with a man. Kiana is attracted to Mei, but they don't do anything with each other. Unless something happens in the finale? I'm still playing through it as of this comment. I hope it does. I want more interactions between the girls.

Alright, just finished. And it was great, about the best ending it could have been (it'd be better ending with an, uh, orgy). I really like the reveal of the antagonist and how sympathetic he was. I love how the conflict between the two organizations was finally settled. I was right about this world staying intact after the captain leaves, and I'm glad the characters won't be erased. I still don't know if they're just data or if they're truly sapient and self-aware, but I also don't think it matters much because the captain treats them like they are real.

In the next world, will there be different versions of the same characters? The captain will meet Bronya, Seele, Kiana, Mei, etc again but in a completely new situation and with different personalities?
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. In the next world there will be different versions of characters, some of which you'd know from the polls we've had; Shigure Kira, Seele(Veliona), Theresa(Adult vampire version), as well as Kiana who you saw at the end of Part 1.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
You're absolutely right, it is impossible to please everyone, people will always find something to nitpick, but as they say "shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll end up amongst the stars". If I really want to make the best thing I possibly can, I need to aim as high as possible, even if it's unrealistic.
I'm aware of the uglier side of the internet and I appreciate the warning as well as the advice, but if I don't at least try then I'm letting that side dictate my actions.
Good, as long as you know and keep that in mind, then you'll go farther than lots of game devs... The amount of game devs I've seen who ruined themselves because they bit off more than they can chew and don't know how to handle the after effects... Haaaaah... Hopefully you don't join them.

Oh yeah, how many worlds are you planning for Captain? And are the originals from Captain World watching him? I can see some hilarious reactions from them as they watch Captain fuck their alternate selves

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. In the next world there will be different versions of characters, some of which you'd know from the polls we've had; Shigure Kira, Seele(Veliona), Theresa(Adult vampire version), as well as Kiana who you saw at the end of Part 1.
It'll be strange needing to meet them and fall in love with them all over again. The captain might not even have the heart for that. I look forward to part 2 (much more than the actual game's part 2), and take as much time as you need.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes