• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Captain Firehawk and the Laser Love Situation [v1.3] [Portland Caviar]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Cyath

Feb 11, 2024
Many people talking about the full save and I messaged the person who had it, but it's not here?

Steele_

May 14, 2020
The most recent update of the game included a ship speed control feature, but also, importantly, a giantess viewer so you can view the giantesses you've defeated.
Wait where are these options then? I haven't noticed them in any menu yet.
Assuming the version on this site has it, which it should?

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
Just downloaded the newest version from this thread and it's automatically running Steam and telling me that there's an error cuz there's no licenses found...

Steele_

May 14, 2020
Just downloaded the newest version from this thread and it's automatically running Steam and telling me that there's an error cuz there's no licenses found...
Try to copy the "Cpt_Firehawk" .exe from the old folder to the new folder(assuming you still have it), works fine for me.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes