Can't start RPGM Games, please help

siifliegen

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everybody,
love this forum and the work from the devs, keep going!
I have the problem that i can't play any games made with RPGM, like Forbidden desire - School days or Sensual Realms for example. Every time i try to start, after a few seconds i got a small window showing my HDD content, like a file viewer, but i can't click on anything.
I tried installing the RPGM restibutials, compatiblity mode, lower resolution and colour depth but nothing changed.
At this point i've got no idea and also on google i can't find a thing, so please help this lil perv who wanna ply his ero games :)
Greetings Sii

siifliegen

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for answering, both of you ! I
got all 4 RTP's and as far as i know i should get a message that something is missing in this case. But the only thing i see is this window with the unklickable folder struckture.
Also in the RPGM help thread were nothing that could help me or indicate a direction where to look for.
So far i havent found nothing describing the problem that i got D:

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
what version of windows are you running and are you running any antivirus?

siifliegen

Jul 25, 2017
Im runnig Windows 7 SP1 and Avast Free.
I tried also deactivating Avast, without any changes.
Thats what it looks like when i try to start a RPGM game (could have thought about a screenshot bevor)

upload_2018-1-26_17-58-58.png

Thanks for your replies ! :D

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
That is weird indeed...does that also happen with unpacked games...if not it could be the case that whomever packed that app using enigma virtual box/protector simply done a bad job since folders shown should not be in any RPGMaker application...could also be a joke...RPGMaker should not be showing any of that really...if it is really
any games
made with RPGMV I am afraid that
.rpgmakerweb.com/ might be the only place to find professional help ( simply do not mention the
pervy nature of the games you wanna play ;)).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Im runnig Windows 7 SP1 and Avast Free.
I tried also deactivating Avast, without any changes.
Thats what it looks like when i try to start a RPGM game (could have thought about a screenshot bevor)

View attachment 61677

Thanks for your replies ! :D
Try this..
Go to this post and download the Enigma VB Unpacker 0.4.4
Run it and click on the 3 dots [...] in the upper right. Navigate to your Sensual Realms.exe and select it. Click on unpack and it won't respond for few minutes. Don't worry. Wait. If you see it do + at the end of the first few lines, you're okay. Wait. When it's done, go to the folder that was just created and run the exe. It should work now.
Hopefully! Let us know how it goes!

siifliegen

Jul 25, 2017
@muttdoggy: The idea was really good and after a few minutes enigmaunpacker showed me a seemingly extracted folder, but unforntinatly the result is the same D:

upload_2018-1-31_20-29-15.png

A big thanks to all of you, but i think i will go with The-real-Vastitas' advice and try to find my luck in the RPGM's forum.
If a find a solution, i will let you know.

You're a great community ! :D

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hmm Maybe a long shot, Obviously i cant see your pc .But looks like it could be an association problem.Did you have problems opening then try opening with another program ?

grelou

Sep 10, 2017
Just a quick update to this thread : I met this issue and solved it by changing the name of the folder the game had been unzipped to - and which included a special character (#).

To be clearer :
when my windows path was "C://#Games/CollegeLife/game.exe" > KO
once changed to "C://Games/CollegeLife/game.exe" > no more issue

Hope it may help anyone meeting it.

Reactions: DraconicPervert