• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Can't send PM

Tengoku24

Apr 16, 2021
I can't send private messages but i already have 5 posts. Anyways what is considered as posts?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can i ask what is considered as post in this site?
What you are doing right now. Posting in an on-topic thread. Though, a moderator could move your thread into the off-topic forum, which may foil your intent.

Posting in Off-topic threads or profiles do not count as a post toward the 3 post minimum for links and 5 post minimum for DM availability.

EDIT: Also, for you being on this site for 3 years, one would think that you would have constructive comments to say about games you play in their threads, thereby not needing to ask this question through the creation of a new thread, nor subsequent gibberish posts.

Tengoku24

Apr 16, 2021
What you are doing right now. Posting in an on-topic thread. Though, a moderator could move your thread into the off-topic forum, which may foil your intent.

Posting in Off-topic threads or profiles do not count as a post toward the 3 post minimum for links and 5 post minimum for DM availability.

EDIT: Also, for you being on this site for 3 years, one would think that you would have constructive comments to say about games you play in their threads, thereby not needing to ask this question through the creation of a new thread, nor subsequent gibberish posts.
oh... i mean i made an account here 3 years ago and never touched it again, but i came back for kk cards
anyways thanks for the info