Identify Cant remember a Unity game

Huskyderpkitz

Aug 29, 2020
Having trouble remembering the name of a game im like 80% sure was made in unity. what I recall about it is the mc has some shorter hair probably some kind of bob cut, and has the ability to sort of blink/short range teleport and wields I think dual energy pistols. The game starts with her taking out a base of some criminals/terrorists where theres a scene of them overpowering then raping her in front of her girlfriend only for her powers to freak out and she dissapears.
She then reappears in the room but around 5 years later and comes to discover that the criminal group has somehow taken over the world and men own women now, and as she goes to learn what happened and so in the time she was gone she eventually meets with some resistance group thats fighting back and thats where I recall the version I played ending.

I remember the gameplay itselfhad you using a, at least on mobile, a sort or 'joystick' to move around the map and the combat involved some kind of grid pattern map and was turn based.