Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
WoL Alpha v0.1.png

Overview:
Since the medieval era, there is an ancient legend that says that lust will be the cause of an event called The End of Times, wich would end up with eliminating all humans off the Earth's surface. It is said that lust will slowly manifestate in a material way on the outer part of the Earth's atmosphere, forming a massive meteorite named Lewdia, that would impact the Earth's surface, bringing to the planet a chaos and destruction so intense that it would end up making it uninhabitable for the human being. Unfortunately, on the year 1XXX, the lust from every single life form leads to this legend finally become true.
This is when Klyde, a young boy from a remote island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean decides to save the human race from extinction.
But... how will he manage to do such a thing?
World of Lewdia is my first and main +18 game. It's currently being developed in RPG Maker VX Ace engine and it's pretty close to having its first alpha release.
I am the one doing the graphics, maps and almost everything for the game; except for the music, wich is made by Eric Skiff.

Basically, it's a RPG-Sidescroller hybrid where you'll have to fight monster girls in order to save Earth. Also, the protagonist has a special ability wich allows him to absorb lust energy from the monsters, so he can become stronger and overcome the menace. This way you can also absorb their abilities, and use them in combat.
You will have to fight 6 bosses through 6 different zones so you can gain enough power to destroy the meteor, wich is the source of this monster girls.
It's a reverse-rape Side-scroller like FOBS or Eroico, but you can upgrade or buy new weapons, and have differents abilities like dashing, shooting, sprinting, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be posting updates on this thread when I make some significant progress. You can also find news about this game on my .

Reactions: MurkehD and Skymo

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey hey hey! It's me, Zachy!

This is the last Sneak Peek video from World of Lewdia that I'm gonna post before its first alpha release. It shows a little part of the story, and the combat.
I can say things are getting pretty hard, and I have to spend a really long time testing the game till' I get no bugs. However, I really like the results, and the fact that it doesn't look like an RPG Maker game at all.

I still don't have an actual release date for the v0.1 alpha, but I will pretty soon!
Have a good one, and stay tuned!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Looks good man! Looking forward to the alpha release!
Thank you! Right now I'm a little busy with a project, but as soon as I finish I'll continue this game's development!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey hey hey!... It's me! Uh, Zachy!

Well this should be a post about an update of World of Lewdia, but unfortunately; something bad has happened :s.

So... about two days ago, there was a power outage in my city (that's something pretty common over here), and I was working on the game when that happened. Soo... when the power came back, I turned on my PC and was welcomed by a 'no bootable device was found' error message. I opened my PC and noticed that my HDD was toast, and that means that my game was toast too :')

And because of that-- I guess I'll oficially cancel this project, since I don't have a backup of all the codes I made for the game (the graphics are no that important).
However, this won't be the last you'll see of me! I have a new HDD now and I'll decide if thinking about making another game, or continuing this project!

Have a good one, and stay tuned!