Can someone help me remember the name of this game?

Aparty

Mar 9, 2018
I hope this is the correct area for this. I apologize if not.

I'm trying to recall the name of what I believe was a VN I played some months back. I'm not sure how finished it was at the time, but there was a playable amount of content.
Some details: male protagonist; and I *think* you are a teacher

There's a scene I recall very specifically where you're at a large indoor pool in a school and there are two bitchy girls that are friends. They ask you to force one quite nice girl to participate "like everyone else." A few moments later she turns up and tells you that she doesn't know how to swim and you can either tell her she needs to participate or excuse her. That's when one of the female main characters that is either your daughter, your niece, or someone you're looking after (I can't remember their relation to you) gets upset with you if ask the other girl to participate because you know she can't swim.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I hope this is the correct area for this. I apologize if not.

I'm trying to recall the name of what I believe was a VN I played some months back. I'm not sure how finished it was at the time, but there was a playable amount of content.
Some details: male protagonist; and I *think* you are a teacher

There's a scene I recall very specifically where you're at a large indoor pool in a school and there are two bitchy girls that are friends. They ask you to force one quite nice girl to participate "like everyone else." A few moments later she turns up and tells you that she doesn't know how to swim and you can either tell her she needs to participate or excuse her. That's when one of the female main characters that is either your daughter, your niece, or someone you're looking after (I can't remember their relation to you) gets upset with you if ask the other girl to participate because you know she can't swim.
It was called "The Manifest" before but got renamed at some point, now it's called:

Reactions: Aparty