can anyone help me i want to opne sfml game but i dont know how i have try everythings but not works

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i want to opne sfml game but i dont know how i have try everythings but not works

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Maybe you should watch a tutorial or at least describe your problem more in details?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe you should watch a tutorial or at least describe your problem more in details?
i am trying to play simloli(allthefallen game) but it dont work because need visual studio but that shit for any reason not install so i am trying with code blocks

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Are you sure it don't work because of that? In most cases games require VC++ redist of certain year, but the game engine itself often needs Visual Studio for obvious reasons.
Also, you can't just replace Visual Studio with something else, as I know.

Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Are you sure it don't work because of that? In most cases games require VC++ redist of certain year, but the game engine itself often needs Visual Studio for obvious reasons.
Also, you can't just replace Visual Studio with something else, as I know.
ok thanks for you help i guess i cant play that game

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
I think you downloaded its source code so yeah, you'll gonna need visual studio to compile it.
Edit:
Ok... You're aware of it, silly me. But still it needs VS unless you know to edit the code and replacing its headers, libraries and api available at codeblocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: raziel121z